WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today is the second anniversary of my Leah's death.

Oh my...another year has passed, and it has been still filled with grief, longing for my baby, and many many tear filled days and nights. At 6pm today, we will be having a balloon release for Leah, hoping many of her friends will be there to show their love. The Las Vegas sky will be filled with beautiful balloons sent to heaven for her today. Wishing all the other moms my best,
Beverly...Leah's mom always.

Re: Today is the second anniversary of my Leah's death.

I wish I had the words to take your pain away, just remember that Leah is watching over you and that she loves you very, very much. She knows your pain and I am sure if there was a way she would take it from you.
Much love to you on this day
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

I understand the pain, my Timmy's first anniversary just passed on 7/13. We did a balloon & candle light vigil for him that day, it was so amazing how many people came. I do hope you find some peace in your heart, and know that heartached you feel, I will keep you in my prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's Mom

Hello Beverly,it will be beautiful I'm sure and I believe Leah will be right next to you hoping you can feel her. God bless you and Leah......Jackie Tommy's momma

BEVRLY MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU LOLJOANN(HUBERT)MOM.

My heart goes out to you today as everyday.I know the ballon release will be beautiful.I know your Leah will be near you and I hope you feel her love.

GOD bless you!!
Vickie/Andre's mom

I'm thinking about you. Want you to know a day doesn't go by that I don't think about all you Mom's. Yesterday I had company, which doesn't happen often since I'm in a big City with no realatives. I'm alone in my own world. But yesterday, I mentioned this site to Jackie and her husband. Mitchell didn't know the circumstances or details of how John was murdered. When I gave him this address he went on line and was reading for hours. He called me this AM and told me his heart was broken seeing all the murdered children. He said the lady who made this site was made of pure gold because we have a place to come and share or vent.
I hope you don't relive Leah's death every second of the day. But, rather remember the love and the good memories. I am one to say this, cuz I relive John's details constantly. I guess because it so horrbile I don't want you to suffer.
Thinking about you, sending soft kisses to Leah. She can see you.
xoxo
Patricia

Hi Bevrly, My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Take care and God Bless you. Sending you some hugs. {{{}}}

((((((((((((((((BEVERLY)))))))))))))))
My heart goes out to you. The second is just as bad as the first, in a different way. I wish you peace of mind,,,,
Love to you and Leah,
Yvonne
Joshua Underwood's mom