WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Donna

Donna,

Believe me you will stand strong for as long as it takes it gets so very hard at times you just want to give in and give up, but the love for your son will keep you going. I have been to trial not one picture of My Jimmy was allowed. The jury didn't get to see his smile or his autopsy photo. I am still fighting for my son sentencing is Sept. 2nd we are trying to get the most prison time for his murder as we can. Then there are the a-- holes on the internet who have been talking a bunch of crap about Jim. I feel a need to stand up for him there also. It takes a lot out of me but I will defend my Jimmy until the day I die. You will find the strength it will come to you through Theron. You hang in there much love to you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Re: Donna

Donna,

You are stronger than you realize you will make it. We have to be strong enough to fight for our kids since they cannot fight for themselves. I do know that when we stop fighting the bad guys win. I wish we all could go to court with you to stand behind you and give you our strength. Please know that even though we cannot be there physically we are there spiritually. Stay strong and know we are with you.

Much Love and Many Prayers
Cindy Monica's Mom