WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FALLING A PART!!

HI MOM'S,I AM SO SICK,LAST NIGHT MY FAMILY HAD TO RUSH ME TO THE HOISIPTAL,I HAD A SIEZURE FOR 5 MINUTES,MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS LOW,AND NOW I AM BACK HOME SO WEAK AND DOWN,THE MEDICINE I HAVE HAVE ME SO OUT OF IT,PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO BOUNCE BACK,YESTERDAY TOOK ALOT OUT OF ME,I HIT MY HEAD,THEN OUT FATED AND WENT INTO A SEIZURE,JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME,MY CHILDREN WAS SO SCARED,I WAS SO CLOSE TO TONY,I SAW HIM,I REALLY DID,HE SAID HOLD ON MOMMY,MAN I WAS THAT CLOSE TO MY BABY,MY GRIEF IS REALLY TAKING A TOLL ON ME NOW,AND TO KNOW THAT THIS FOOL IS AT HOME NOW JUST KILL'S ME,WELL I NEED TO LAY DOWN NOW,I LOVE U ALL,MY SON IS HELPING ME WRITE THIS,SO DIZZY!

Re: FALLING A PART!!

Baby Girl,
I wish I was there with you. I would take care of you while you rest. I think we all would if we could.
We will be waiting to hear from you. Get well.
kisses
Patricia

MICHELLE, I AM SO SORRY I AM LOST FOR WORDS. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR STRENGTH. DON"T LET THIS MONSTER WIN,TONY IS WITH YOU ALWAYS, AND I AM SENDING HUGS HUGS HUGS JOANN HUBERT MOM. GOD BLESS THIS MOTHER .

Michelle,
I pray daily for Joshua's avenging angels to come and deal the proper fate to those who took his life. Read the following:
The Bible represents the angels not only as our guardians, but also as actually interceding for us. Perhaps the earliest explicit declaration of it is to be found in St. Ambrose's words: "We should pray to the angels who are given to us as guardians"

I pray that your guardian angel keep you strong against your enemies and that Tony's guardian angel will deal with his murderer.
Get well soon Michelle!

luv ya
Kay

Michelle
You hang in there it isn't over this creep may think he has walked away free but he HAS NOT!!! HIS DAY WILL COME MAYBE NOT TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT IT WILL COME!!
Much Love to you my prayers are also with you today
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Oh Michelle, how I worry about you. I know it's so hard sweetie, but you got to hang tight to your other sons, they need you so much now. I know it's hard I have 2 older boys too, and my oldest is still falling aprt, and my middle guy he don't want to talk about anything. I have my mom friends here, most people think I shoud be better and I'm not better, how will I ever be better? The only thing keeping me going is my boys, I'll be honost with you all I told my therapist if it wasn't for my boys, I wouldn't be here anymore, I have no life left in me, the monster(s) who killed my baby boy took my life too. I don't think I can ever feel happiness, I may look it some days, I smile and say I'm ok, but inside I am not. I've lost lots of weight and always am tired, I don't sleep well. But I keep fighting because I can't let my other sons see my pain, even though they know it, I want them to have a good life and they are so young, I don't want them to be like me, to fall apart at such a young age and have no life left inside. Try and take care, you are in my prayers, I do hope you start feeling better and take care of yourself, even though it's hard to do, believe me we all know it's hard to keep on living without our baby's, I just wish I could help you I wish I could give you a big hug. My best wishes to you Michelle and just hold on tight to Tony and be ok for your other boys.
Love and God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Michelle, I pray that God lays his hands on you and gives you the strength to get thru this. Please don't give up. Stay strong girlfriend. "God helps those who persevere." Your boys need you. My heart and prayers go out to you and your boys. May God be at your side always. Sending you lots of hugs.{{{}}}