WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MURDERER WALK FREE!!!!!

Michelle,

There is nothing I can say that will make this intense pain you are in go away. I cannot begin to understand what the H--- is going on in this world when someone can take a life and walk free. I am so very sorry. Michelle the people in this world has let you down BUT God won't he will see that that animal burns forever. Stay strong and know you will have happiness again when you see your Tony again. I pray that God will be with you and give you the strebgth to believe that Justice will be done. GOD'S justice.

Sending you love and prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

Michelle,
I am so sorry that you are going thru this hell. I will be praying for you and your family. Like everyone else has said, our good Lord is not going to let him get away with it. Please stay strong. Don't let this son of a ***** bring you down. You need to stay strong for Tony and your other sons. They need you. Sending you hugs. {{{}}}

I am so sorry the scum is free. Whoever said life isn't fair knew what he/she was talking about. The man who murdered my son is free too, although he served 2 yrs in prison. The justice system in the US is a joke. Please take care of yourself.

IM SO SORRY BUT I WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING,MY SONS MURDERER WALKS THE STREETS EVERYNITE TRYIN TO HARM SOMEELSE AND THERES NOTHING THE SYSTEMS DO BUT LET THESE ANIMALS WALK FREE LIKE NOTHING.OURS BABYS OUR TAKEN FROM OUR LIVES AND YES WE HAVE TO VISIT THEM AT A GRAVESITE AND BRING FLOWERS TO THEM WHILE THESE DOGS ARE FREE AND FEELING GOOD ABOUT IT THATS WHAT BUGGS ME AND ****** ME OFF THE GUY RUNS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL WITH GUNS TO KIDS NECKS AND TELLING THEM WHO THEY CAN TALK TO AND WHO THEY CANT OR IF HE SEES THEM TALKING TO THOSE HE SAID NOT TO HE SAYS HE WILL BACK AND FEEL THAT BULLET GO THROUGH THE NECK AND NOT JUST FEEL THE COLD TIP OF THE GUN AND THE THIS HIGH SCHOOL IS NEXT TO THE POLICE STATION AND YOUR GOING TO TELL ME NO ONE SEES THIS HAPPENING SCHOOL FULL OF RENT A COPS AND REAL POLICE BUT NO ONE SEES NOTHING,BAD THINGS RUN THROUGH MY MIND EVERYDAY AND NITE WONDERING SHOULD I FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE AND TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF THEN I PRAY TO GOD FOR HELP AND STRENGHT AND CLEAN WHEN HE DOES CALL ME HOME I WANT TO BE WITH MY BABY BOY RITO AGAIN.I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL NO JUSTICE FOR US MOTHERS WHO NEED TO VISIT OUR CHILDREN AT THE CEMATARY,AND THESE LOW LIFE M------- F-----S STILL EAT AND SLEEP IN THEIRS BEDS AT NITE .SOME OF THESE PARENTS TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE CHECK YOUR CHILDREN WHEN SOMETHING LOOKS SUSPIOUS WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!