WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Timmy Dream

Dear Mom's,
I wanted to share this dream with you all. It's a little weird, but it's the only 2nd time I've dreamt of my son. So to me this is endearing. OK, we were in my old neighborhood, where I grew up at. I said to the kids, where is my bike (I don't even ride a bike) and they said JB has it, and they went to Jer's house, I said he told me that 20 mins. ago, so I turned and there was Timmy on his bike with my little niece on the bar, I said ride me up to JB's house so I can get my bike, he said "alright" and I got on the back, we rode down this big street and cars were comign at us, but Timmy weaved in and out and next thing we were at a candy store and I saw him and he had chocolate all over his face and neck and my niece is saying I want more, and I'm like you have to get cleaned up, there is a hose, no it's too cold out, go inside this kitchen and I had a cloth in my hand and some old man came in and I said is it ok he gets cleaned up in here and he said yes, so I turned again and Timmys all clean! I said now how'd you go and do that, he just smiled and I said well you have smudges still on your ears, here let me clean them up for you and I'm cleaning off his ear and I said look at this, here you are 16 and I'm still cleaning you up. (he died when he was 15 y/o) but he would be 16 now. And then my sister called me and woke me up! It was weird but a cool dream. I felt like good about it,it was a nice feeling and I wanted to share it. I know the nice feeling only last for a day, but I can still see him standing there smiling when he was all cleaned up just like he always did to me, I'd turn around and he'd have that big grin on his face. Oh, how I miss my baby.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: My Timmy Dream

Bette,
Cool dream, I have not dreamt of Jim I wish I would so I could see his face. This is one way Timmy comes to you to let you know he is happy and OK. Evidently clean too.
I am so happy for you
Much love
Jimmy's mom

How Beautiful that you see your Timmy Smile again.
I am sure he is letting you know he is fine and still with you. Thank-you for sharing that with us it makes us smile.

Love Cindy Monica's Mom

Hi Bette,
Thank you for sharing your dream with us. How wonderful that you got to see your Jimmy smile again. I think I have had dreams of Gene but I don't remember them. I know I will, one of these days. God Bless you Bette. My heart and prayers are with you. Take care.

Thank you for sharing your dream of your precious angel with us. I know it means a lot to you. I also dream of my son Mark. I mostly cry in my sleep and if it doesn't wake me up, my husband wakes me. I always ask Mark to come and visit me to let me know he's ok. I wish you many more beautiful dreams of Timmy.

Take care of yourself,
Randi

I always ask him to come to me in my dreams, I only dreamt of him 2 times, the first was not to long after he was killed. I see him very clearly at a dr.s office, he doesn't speak, he just stays somewhat behind me. But this one he did say one word "alright" and he was smiling and he loved to ride his bike (the many bikes he had). It felt nice to have dreamt of him.

Bette
Timmy's mom

This was a nice dream. It's always so good to dream about someone you love so much. I have never dreamed about Julie but I beg her to come to me. I love to dream about one of my brothers and my grandparents. They are always happy happy dreams. I never realize they are dead when I'm asleep.When I wake up I can remember every detail. I write my dreams down so they can become a part of my memories. You can think I'm crazy if you want. But we have lost so many in my family, it seems the grieving stays with us.
I hope you have more dreams of him. It really is a good feeling.
Sending Timmy kisses
Patricia

I am going to write it in my journal, I do believe it makes things last in our hearts to put it in words. I don't think you are crazy Patricia, I too have lost many in my family, my mom died when I was only 25 y/o, my dad just shy of 3 years later. I lost all 3 of my brothers, the last one died Jan. 3, 2007 just 6 months before Timmy was killed. We are in pain, but at least we have each other, and we can be crazy here if we have to because we all know how bad each other feels as we live the same pain. God Bless all you mom's you are all part of my "cyber family" and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have MOM's to come to and just say what I can say or cry when I have to cry or even just write about a dream I had. You are all always in my prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom