WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MURDERER WALK FREE!!!!!

HI MOM'S,AS I POST THIS TEAR'S OVER FLOW MY FACE,I AM SO HEART BROKEN,TODAY TONY'S MURDERER WALK FREE,HE WAS HAPPY,THE REST OF MY BROKEN HEART HAS BEEN SHATTERED,NOT FARE,HOW?WHY?I CAN'T GET IT TOGHTER,LORD HELP ME PLEASE,FOR 2 YEAR'S NOW I HAVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD TO GET JUSTICE FOR MY SON,AND I FAILED,THE JUSTICE SYSTEM FAILED ME,NOW HE GET'S TO GO HOME TO HIS FAMILY,AND I HAVE TO VISIT TONY'S GRAVE WITH BAD NEWS,THIS AS*****GET'S TO TALK,SLEEP,EAT,SMILE,WHAT THE HELL,I HAVE SO MANY EVIL THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW,I FEEL THIS NIGHTMARE ALL OVER AGAIN,I CALL A CALL TELLING ME MY BABY WAS MISSING,NOW YESTERDAY I GOT A CALL TELLING ME THAT TONY'S MURDERER WILL BE SET FREE,CHARGES HAVE BEEN DROPPED,I ASK HER WHY?NO RESPONCE,JUST LAZY,I BEEN THROUGH 3 DA'S,NO ONE CALL'S ME,NO ANSWER'S NO NOTHING,2 YEAR'S ON THIS ROLLER COASTER AND I GET NO JUSTICE!WELL I STOP HERE I AM A MESS I CAN'T STOP CRYING!!!

Re: MURDERER WALK FREE!!!!!

Michelle,
I am so sorry to hear that the justice system has once again failed. Please do keep in mind that God's justice will not let you down. I know this is a hard pill to swallow, but know that you have done everything possible to seek justice for Tony. I don't understand why the DA's office did not give you a response. Sounds like they all need to be fired for neglect of duties. Pray and keep praying that God grant you some peace and know that your sweet Tony is with him safe and sound. No more pain, no more hurting, just angels and good spirits. We will see our sons soon. I pray God give you strength to carry on and fight the urges that come over us in our grief to sink to the scum level that walked away. He cannot escape the ultimate justice he will be served from God and it will be far sweeter revenge coming from him than us.

Hugs
Kay

Michelle, I know your in pain and can't understand whats happening, but please know -He DID NOT walk free, karma is a strange thing and it has a way of creeping up on a person. you will see justice, keep the faith that god is in control, I can say this it's been 5 years I;m still waiting and I still believe. May LOVE and peace be in your heart and may Tony find a why to let you feel it..........Jackie Tommy's Momma

Michelle,
I'm so mad. I just want to tell you I'm sorry. Because if I keep typing I liable to bust this keyboard all the #ell. I hate those ignorant people that let him walk.
I'm sorry Michelle, I'm so **** sorry
Patricia

Michelle, I don't even know what to say. I really don't, I'm so sorry, it's so unfair, I don't understand this? I just don't understand and my heart breaks for you. I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now, even though Timmy's killers are still walking free, if they got caught and went back free again, I just don't know what I'd do. The pain of knowing they are freely walking, believe me Michelle they are not free, they think they are, but it will come back around. God's wrath is worse than man's, he will suffer one way or the other, he will have hardships, he will have pain, he will not enjoy life, you reap what you sow. Believe in this, I know it's hard, but it's what keeps me going. I have to believe that person who killed my baby though they have not been caught are suffering each and every day and each night they close their eyes they see his face. I have to believe this, and I do pray and hope God helps you thru this turmoil. You are not alone my friend.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Michelle, I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. I thought that not knowing who murdered my son was bad but I don't even know what i'd do knowing the scum walked away free.You know we are all here for you.I am so sorry.I lift you up in prayer GOD mend this families broken hearts.Lord we pray for earthly justice for Tony and his family.

Continue to be as strong as you can!
With love, hugs & prayers,
Vickie/Andre's mom

What is wrong with our justice system to let a murderer go free? I am so, so sorry. I am so lucky I guess because it has only been 7 months and the little P---- that murdered my Jimmy will be in prison in September. My heart breaks for you I think I would be one crazy mom if my son's murderer went free. I do believe in karma and the SOB that murdered Tony will get his I just hope you are there to see it.
You are in my prayers
Much love to you
Mom 2 Mom Stay Strong.
Jim's Mom

Michelle,

There is nothing I can say that will make this intense pain you are in go away. I cannot begin to understand what the H--- is going on in this world when someone can take a life and walk free. I am so very sorry. Michelle the people in this world has let you down BUT God won't he will see that that animal burns forever. Stay strong and know you will have happiness again when you see your Tony again. I pray that God will be with you and give you the strebgth to believe that Justice will be done. GOD'S justice.

Sending you love and prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

Michelle,
I am so sorry that you are going thru this hell. I will be praying for you and your family. Like everyone else has said, our good Lord is not going to let him get away with it. Please stay strong. Don't let this son of a ***** bring you down. You need to stay strong for Tony and your other sons. They need you. Sending you hugs. {{{}}}

I am so sorry the scum is free. Whoever said life isn't fair knew what he/she was talking about. The man who murdered my son is free too, although he served 2 yrs in prison. The justice system in the US is a joke. Please take care of yourself.

IM SO SORRY BUT I WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING,MY SONS MURDERER WALKS THE STREETS EVERYNITE TRYIN TO HARM SOMEELSE AND THERES NOTHING THE SYSTEMS DO BUT LET THESE ANIMALS WALK FREE LIKE NOTHING.OURS BABYS OUR TAKEN FROM OUR LIVES AND YES WE HAVE TO VISIT THEM AT A GRAVESITE AND BRING FLOWERS TO THEM WHILE THESE DOGS ARE FREE AND FEELING GOOD ABOUT IT THATS WHAT BUGGS ME AND ****** ME OFF THE GUY RUNS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL WITH GUNS TO KIDS NECKS AND TELLING THEM WHO THEY CAN TALK TO AND WHO THEY CANT OR IF HE SEES THEM TALKING TO THOSE HE SAID NOT TO HE SAYS HE WILL BACK AND FEEL THAT BULLET GO THROUGH THE NECK AND NOT JUST FEEL THE COLD TIP OF THE GUN AND THE THIS HIGH SCHOOL IS NEXT TO THE POLICE STATION AND YOUR GOING TO TELL ME NO ONE SEES THIS HAPPENING SCHOOL FULL OF RENT A COPS AND REAL POLICE BUT NO ONE SEES NOTHING,BAD THINGS RUN THROUGH MY MIND EVERYDAY AND NITE WONDERING SHOULD I FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE AND TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF THEN I PRAY TO GOD FOR HELP AND STRENGHT AND CLEAN WHEN HE DOES CALL ME HOME I WANT TO BE WITH MY BABY BOY RITO AGAIN.I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL NO JUSTICE FOR US MOTHERS WHO NEED TO VISIT OUR CHILDREN AT THE CEMATARY,AND THESE LOW LIFE M------- F-----S STILL EAT AND SLEEP IN THEIRS BEDS AT NITE .SOME OF THESE PARENTS TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE CHECK YOUR CHILDREN WHEN SOMETHING LOOKS SUSPIOUS WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!