WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
T-SHIRT FOR MY SON

I WOU;D LOVE SOME INFO ON GETTING A SHIRT FOR MY SON I HAVE SO MANY I MADE BUT I WOULD LOVE ONE WITH THE EMBLEM ON IT

Re: T-SHIRT FOR MY SON

Rena,

I have been away camping with my Cubscout Pack so I am sorry for this late reply. If you are wanting the shirt I was having done, I took the design and the shirts to the printers last week and they are supposed to be done on the 31st. I cannot change the design now but if I have an extra shirt I will be glad to send you one if you send me your address. It will have the names of all the MOMS who requested their childs name on it. If that is not the shirt you want then when the design for the Website is decided you may want that one.
Love and Prayers
Cindy Monica's Mom

i will wait for the desigh to come out or when you can put another order in i would love to have my sons name on a shirt my babys name is RITO-REEDZ-TORRES.YOU LET ME KNOW IF AND WHEN I CAN RECIEVE ONE OR ORDER AGAIN MY ADDRESS IS 8847E.ISORA ST PICO RIVERA CALIF 90660.MY CELL#562-298-3705 MY BABYS FIRST ANGELVERSARY IS AUG,23.08 SO PLEASE KEEP PRAYIN FOR MY ANGEL THANK YOU

I would love one too, my address is 359 N. Hickory Street, Joliet, IL 60435. I need a larger size. Let me kow how much you need for it. Thanks for the great idea.