WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JULY -ANGELS/B-DAYS

JUST SENDING MY LOVE -AN HUGS -PRAYERS AT THIS TIME TO ALL THE MOMS THAT HAVE ANGELS IN JULY DEATH DAY AN SENDING A BIG HAVENLY HAPPY B -DAY TO ALL THAT HAVE BIRTHDAYS IN JULY, TO ALL MOMS MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL AN YOUR FAMILYS LOVE JOANN HUBERT MOM.

Re: JULY -ANGELS/B-DAYS

Thank you Joann. As my Timmy's day fast approaches I get more feeling of dread and sadness. The other day I sat in the bathroom crying so hard I couldn't breath I was chocking, it was terrible. The pain is unbearable. Last night 4th of July I sat there on my neighbors porch and even though it was drizzling I see all the kids out and about and watching my other neighbors set of fire works and how I remember Timmy loved wathing and he'd beg me for some money so he could get his own little pack, harmless stuff and I'd give him the $10 and he'd be so happy to be out there with the big guys setting them off. I was so sad just watching and remembering. All the years and days I am missing because of some heartless a**hole I hope burns in he**.

Thank you for remembering my baby on his day, July 13th. Always will be a hard remembrance.

God Bless
Bette
timmy's mom

THANKS BETTY, YOU KNOW WE WAS CRYING AT THE SAME TIME I SAT BY MY FROUNT DOOR .JUST THINKING OF HUBERT ,SAYING IT IS NOT FAIR,MY CHILD IS NOT HERE, I HAD TO SIT AN WATCH ALL THE PEOPLE HAVEING FUN ,HUBERT ALWAYS LOVE TO POP FIREWORKS WITH HIS YOUNGER BROTHER,THAY HAD A GOOD BOUND TOGHTER. WHAT DO YOU TELL YOUR SON THAT SAYS I WANT MY BROTHER BACK,IT IS NOT FAIR ,TO FEEL LIKE THIS SOMETIMES, CRIME IS GOING UP IN THIS PARISH . MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL JOANN(HUBERT)MOM.

I AM STILL PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU MOMS WE HAVE A BOUND THAT WILL NEVER BE BROKEN MY LOVE TO YOU ALL. MICHELLE BROWN I DO MISS TALKING TO YOU LOVE U ALL JOANN- HUBERT -MOM.

hi ms.joann,i miss talking to u also,i have a new cell number 504-330-0446,i been down lately,trying to move next week back to la. with my brother until i get back on my feet,court is thursday,my family have to watch tony murder walk free,it's been a challege,but know that i have not forgot u and all my sweet mom's,i just been in another world,i need not to shut myself out with my friend's,but trying so hard to get my life back in order,if that ever happens!!!i send my love to u and all the mom's who angel's birthday or angel date is this month,many hug's and kisses to all the sweet angel's in heaven!!much love alway's tony-mom-michelle

Thank you Joann, Leah's day is today...cannot sleep. So, here I am.

I KNOW JUST HOW YOU FEEL ,MY HUBERT ANGEL DAY WAS YESTERDAY MY LOVE TO YOU BEVRLY.