WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
unsolved murder of your child/ or murderer not caught

Hi Moms,

I am just writing this because I now have an inside connection to John Walsh's "America's Most Wanted." If the police are at a dead end in your case and looking for or will accept assistance, please email me with your story and I will pass it along. God be with you.

Love,
Lorre

Re: unsolved murder of your child/ or murderer not caught

I got my son's story on the website of AMW and tried many times, with letters and newspapers articles etc. but to no avail. My son's case will be a year now in 2 weeks. If you go to the AMW website you go to the "My Story" section and Timmy's is under December. Were you able to get on AMW or anyone else? I'd be much interested in this.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Hi Lorre,
Thank you so much for the offer. I too have sent Eric's story in to AMW without any success. I will email you so we can talk further.
Love,
Onna

Hi Lorre,
I will be emailing you soon with Joshua's story, What should be included or not included?

Thank you so much for thinking of us all!
Kay

I wish that the Henderson NV police and the las vegas district attorney gave a **** about it enough to pursue. They had the murderer, but did not have sufficient evidence to prosecute her for murder. I dont know about you, but a signed confession usually would work for me! Anyway, the da seemed to think that a confession was a dead end, so, she has threatened someone else's life, she poured toilet water down some girls throat, choked her and said if she told anyone she'd kill her. Nice girl huh? She will kill again, unfortunately. If they gave a ****, I'd go on amw.

MY SONS DEATH WAS NOT INVESTIGATED BECAUSE THE ONES WHO KILLED MY SON WHERE GANG MEMBERS SO THEY LEFT IT AT THAT.THE NIGHT OF AUG.23.07 MY SON WAS SHOT AROUND 6-7 TIMES THE GUYS HAD AK47S NOW WHERE DO THESE KIDS GET GUNS LIKE THIS,AND MY SONS FRIENDS TOLD ME THE COPS WONT DO NOTHING BECAUSE THESE WHO SHOT RITO GET THERE SUPPLY FROM THE P.R STATION THATS WHY NOTHING IS HAPPENING INSTEAD THEY TOOK MY HUSBAND AND GIRLFRIEND IN FOR QUESTIONING TREATED THEM LIKE THE BAD PEOPLE THEY KEPT THEM OVER 6HRS.WE GAVE THEM INFO THAT THEY WERE CALLING HIS X-GIRLFRIEND TELLING HER WHERE WAS HER LIL HOMIES AT SHE SAY I DONT KNOW THEY CALL AND LAUGHING AND TELLING HER I JUST SHOT HIM AND HES LAYING IN THE STREET DEAD THIER GIRLFRIENDS WOULD CALL HER AND LAUGH AND HANG UP WE TOLD SOME NAMES,THE COLOR OF THE CAR,LOOK ON MYSPACE THEY POSTED THE PICTUERS SAYIN THIS IS HOW WE DO IT.IS THIS SAD OR WHAT SO IM LEFT WITHOUT MY BABY AND THESE FOOLS KEEP RUNNING THE STREETS.THEY JUST TOLD US THEY ALL HAVE TO VOLUNTEER TO COME IN AND TELL US THIS I SAID THIS IS A MURDER YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANY VOLUNTEER YOU GO PULL PEOPLE IN AND START TALKING TO PEOPLE THEY SAID NO.SO MY BABYS LIFE WAS NOTHING TO THEM BECAUSE IT WASNT THIER CHILD LAYING ON THE STREET,THEY LOOKED AT ONLY GANG RELATED I ASKED ONE OFFICER WHAT DID MY SON HAVE ON HIM,DID HE HAVE A GUN HE SAID NO THEN AGAIN I ASKED WAS ON DRUGS OR HAVE DRUGS ON HIM HE SAID NO,I SAID WHAT DID RITO HAVE ON HIM,HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID CANDY NOW AND LATERS,BUT NOTHING WAS EVER TAKEN CARE OF,MY SONS CASE LOOKED LIKE IT WAS DROPPED SO FAST BUT MY HEART STILL ACHES IN MISSORY ON HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THINGS LIKE THIS.PLEASE HELP

I think John Walsh should take a good long look at this web site to see all the injustice. Would make for a very good Friday night AMF story don't you all think? I am so very lucky the police knew right away (thanks to the freaks mother running her mouth) who murdered my son. This guy had no place to run or hide so he turned himself in the next day, then claimed self defence. He went to my son's home with his mother and his mother's gun and sat there claiming self defence how crazy is that.
I hope John Walsh takes a good long look into the murders here that have not been solved.
Much love and many prayers to you all.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley