WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ernest n craytonIII

i want to say to the mom's who left me such heartfelt messages love to you all one mom hit the nail on the head it does not matter if they did not get caught they still will pay in one way or another god see's all the hurtful things they do and i believe in what goes around comes around because if they live the type of life that they go around taking a human life eventually someone will deal them the same fate as they have dealt our loving kids and after all is said and done in the court it is true this is when the true healing comes in i dont know what to do now i cant see ernest walk back thru that door it is not enough what the court gave these guy's i want the same fate for them that reaped upon my ernest gosh now it is really painful because there is nothing else i can do. all i have is memories and i will hang on to them until the day i die. you mom's stay strong and lets all say a prayer for our children may they find peace. god knows we are living in hell here on earth. thank you mom's luv 2 you all.

Re: ernest n craytonIII

Cheryl
I have been thinking about what I will do when this is all over I feel like I am doing something for my Jimmy fighting for justice. I was always doing for him just little things like buying him a set of towels or a set of sheets you know just little things. I can't do those little things anymore and it breaks my heart. I keep a rose by his urn I just got a new one yesterday. It just makes me feel like I am doing one of those little things I use to do. So I guess I will just go on buying him a roses.
God be with you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

I wish I knew the words of comfort. But I do feel that they will suffer for what they have done, God will not let them go unpunished. I pray for each mom that who ever killed their children that when they close their eyes each night they see their face and will be haunted for the rest of their lives and live in pain and hurt for what they have done to our children and those that loved all our children.

God Bless
Bette
timmy's Mom

Hi,

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I was one of the jurors that helped convict the criminals that murdered your son. I had a dream about your son and that compelled me to look on the internet, and I found this blog. It's difficult to imagine what your family must have gone through, but I hope that the conviction gave your family some sense of peace and closure. They wont be able to hurt anyone like that again. I hope these words from the great book offer some comfort: John 14:1-3 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

God bless.

also tony i forgot to say to you wow to think how you must be affected by what happened to my ernest you had a dream about him and it compelled you to look on the internet about him and you came here it is more to be said, i would love to talk with you just to tell you what they did not in court and to let you know he was a good young man nothing by far like the guys who killed him. thanks again so much and god bless.

Dear Cheryl
I can't tell by reading your message if some were caught and convicted and some weren't caught or they didn't get the max for their crime.Either way God Does See All and He is a just God.It may be here or in the after life but there will be punishment and their punishment here is nothing compared to His.Praying for some peace for you and your family.Much Hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Dear Tony
My prayers for myself and family will be that we get a juror as kind and caring as you.To hope for one that can quote scripture would be a miracle.My son Nicky was shot with a Bible in his hand.God Bless his soul.Thanks for coming on the site and sharing with us.You give us all added hope.God Bless and hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

HI CHERYL,I WAS READING YOUR POST AND SEEN WHERE ONE OF THE JURORS FOUND YOU ON THIS WEBSITE OOOOOOOHHHHH GOD WORKS BEAUTIFUL WONDERS,I AM SOOOO WORRIED ABOUT GOING TO COURT BECAUSE THE M***********S THAT SHOT AND KILLED MY RICKY HAS BEEN IN JAIL SINCE ABOUT 2 WEEKS AFTER WE BURIED RICKY.RICKY WAS SHOT AND KILLED FATHERSDAY JUNE 18 2006.AND I AM SOOOOOO WORRIED THAT THEY MAY BE FOUND NOT GUILTY AND BEAT ME OUT OF THE COURT ROOM."ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN" THE DA KEEPS REASURRING ME THAT THE M*************S AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE.WHEN I READ WHAT TONY THE JUROR WROTE TO YOU IT WAS LIKE A MESSAGE FROM GOD A FEELING THAT TOLD ME TO STOP WORRING THAT GOD HAS CONTROL.CHERYL I JUST HAD TO WRITE AND TELL YOU I AM SOOOO SORRY THAT YOU LOST YOUR SON BUT I AM SOOOO THANKFUL THAT GOD HAS US IN HIS HANDS.HUGS AND PRAYERS

Cheryl it must give you some sense of peace to hear from Tony. What a statement that the trial made if a Juror would feel compelled to look further into the person.

Tony, I too hope we get Juror's who are as kind and compassionate as you.

HI MOM'S i see you moms have felt the same way i have felt i am so glad that the court stuff is over well for the most cause one defendant is still going to trial so it is not over but i was assured that he would never walk on this case he just did not think he would be found guilty and he started the whole thing it was him who obtained the vehicle and picked up the horrible piece of s--- to go and kill someone and that someone turned out to be my child ernest i felt something in my heart when i read that from the juror if i sat on the jury i too would have not forgotten about this young man either ernest was a very good son and i am out of words to say how i feel moms realize what graphic pics they show the jurors i sat behind the screen which was close to the prosecutors table i just happen to glance at the prosecutors lap top and he was going thru photos and i saw ernest laying on the coroners table so i know the jury saw these photos and more graphic ones that one pic stayed in my mind i wanted so bad to scream out ernest's name but i could not i would like to ask tony the juror what really motivated the jury to come to their decision i have lots of questions and after the verdict the jury was lead out and thats when victim impact statements could be read but the jury were in the hallway when i left and they were kind of standoffish which i could understand that is really serious to sit on a murder trial and decide someones fate but with all the ****ing evidence against these two animals there was no way it was nothing else but guilty guilty guilty and i wished i could of personally thanked each and everyone of the jurors myself but hopefully i will get to talk to tony the one juror who still had ermest on his mind god bless him he has a heart and it was not just him doing jury duty, i hope all you mom's who are going to court keep your head up and dont be afraid i said boy ernest being murdered gave me so much courage that if it would have been any mess at that courthouse i think they would of dragged me out of that place to keep me from ripping their relatives heads off. should they have made me go there. my son is the victim and these animals are predators. why would their family be upset perhaps because the monsters got caught stand strong moms hugs to all