WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Candlelight pictures

Karen let's just call it a reenactment. Check out the candlelight page, I posted a picture of a poster Beverly made from MOMS pictures for her candlelight service this Sunday. Send me a picture when you can and I will get it posted.

happybirthday

OK is it me??? I don't see a link at the top called Mom's Candlelight. I just see the chat, the calendar and the quilt and the links one. what kind of picture are you asking for, pictre of the mom holding a candle or a picture of our angel? I'm confused, but that's nothing new with me right now. Am I a nut or just missing something LOL no don't answer that ok???

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Bette
It isn't just you I don't see a link either. I light a candle for My Jim every night I have an angel on my front porch it is suppose to be a bird feeder but I put a candle in it instead. I will have to get someone to take a pic of me lighting it and send it.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

OK so it's not just me, so where is this link? LOL I will try and get a picture of me with a candle but I'm not looking to good.

Shirley that's such a nice idea, I like that, I may just do it myself, maybe it will make me feel alittle better lighting a candle for him every night. Do you leave it burn all night until it burns itself out? I like candles especialy the ones that smell good like the Yankee Candles they are my favorite.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Hi Bette
I worry about letting a candle burn that long so I have been getting bags of the tea light candles. It does make me feel good to light a candle for Jim every night.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

Bette
I never even thought to look at the date on this post Laura told me it is an old post. Someone got on here and brought it back up again why I don't know.
Love Ya
Shirley

Well since this is an old post can we do it again as our children weren't involved then, it seems like such a nice idea and what happened to the one they did in 06? I would like to see those pictures.Anybody know what to do here?? I'm glad no one else saw the link I thought I was going crazy.Hugs to all

Since that was in December originally, I am betting it was to correlate to the Worldwide Candle Lighting ceremony that is held every December. I think the second Sunday if I am not wrong but I could be because I am as crazy as you ladies. :P :)