WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Candlelight pictures

Send me your picture for the candlelight page. Click on the link above (MOMS Candlelight Event)you will see me holding my candle. This is the page I will be posting the pictures on. If you need to send by US mail just email me for an address. Let's use a cut off date of 12/15. I will be posting the pictures as I get them so pleeease do not make me be the only one on this page for very long.
I was so moved thinking of all us MOMS lighting our candles and lighting up the world in memory of our murdered children. Just thinking of our children looking down at the glow in their memory. Kayt WOW!what a glow for Wes. Thanks MOMS

Re: Candlelight pictures

Hi Debbie,

I didn't take a picture because I was by myself, but I too think of the event and I think it must look like a wave of lights lighting up from heaven. I hope that you are doing well. You are so pretty! I hope to see the other photos!

Love,
Lorre

Actually I did not take a picture when I first lit my candle because I was at work at 4:00.(central time) I live 5 minutes from my work so I took at picture when I got home alittle after five. It would be fine if you want to repeat and take a picture. Up to you. I would love to see all the moms with their candles lit.

Hi,it's so nice to see a picture of you Debbie. I can't wait to see all of our candles burning together. I will send mine by the cut off date. Thanks for everything.

Debbie,

I feel like you just gave me the permission I needed to "stage" my candle lighting for a photo.

Our camera that takes the pictures that we can download was in the case, but none of the cords were there! So if it is ok with everyone I'll have my boyfriend take a photo, after he finds the cords, even the charger is missing! (you wouldn't believe the bucket of cords, chargers and adapters he has). It is almost disgusting.

Since I began hanging with ya'll I have read from time to time that some MOMS light a candle at night for their child/children.
Now I really can understand why. There is something that is soothing about it. It feels good. I have one lit right now. It is nice. This could become a good habit. Heartwarming.
Karen Wes's mom

Karen let's just call it a reenactment. Check out the candlelight page, I posted a picture of a poster Beverly made from MOMS pictures for her candlelight service this Sunday. Send me a picture when you can and I will get it posted.

happybirthday

OK is it me??? I don't see a link at the top called Mom's Candlelight. I just see the chat, the calendar and the quilt and the links one. what kind of picture are you asking for, pictre of the mom holding a candle or a picture of our angel? I'm confused, but that's nothing new with me right now. Am I a nut or just missing something LOL no don't answer that ok???

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Bette
It isn't just you I don't see a link either. I light a candle for My Jim every night I have an angel on my front porch it is suppose to be a bird feeder but I put a candle in it instead. I will have to get someone to take a pic of me lighting it and send it.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

OK so it's not just me, so where is this link? LOL I will try and get a picture of me with a candle but I'm not looking to good.

Shirley that's such a nice idea, I like that, I may just do it myself, maybe it will make me feel alittle better lighting a candle for him every night. Do you leave it burn all night until it burns itself out? I like candles especialy the ones that smell good like the Yankee Candles they are my favorite.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Hi Bette
I worry about letting a candle burn that long so I have been getting bags of the tea light candles. It does make me feel good to light a candle for Jim every night.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

Bette
I never even thought to look at the date on this post Laura told me it is an old post. Someone got on here and brought it back up again why I don't know.
Love Ya
Shirley

Well since this is an old post can we do it again as our children weren't involved then, it seems like such a nice idea and what happened to the one they did in 06? I would like to see those pictures.Anybody know what to do here?? I'm glad no one else saw the link I thought I was going crazy.Hugs to all

Since that was in December originally, I am betting it was to correlate to the Worldwide Candle Lighting ceremony that is held every December. I think the second Sunday if I am not wrong but I could be because I am as crazy as you ladies. :P :)