WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please pray for Olivia's family

LAST WEEK MY SONS EX GIRLFRIEND OLIVIA OCHOTORENA, WAS MURDERED IN HAWTHORNE, CALIFORNIA. SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY. VERY SHY, AND QUIET. HER BOYFRIEND SHOT HER. PLEASE KEEP HER FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS, THEY ARE JUST STARTING OUT ON THIS LONG ROAD OF HEARTACHE, AND PAIN. I KNOW EACH AND EVERYONE OF US KNOWS EXACTLY HOW THEY ARE FEELING. TONIGHT IS THE VIEWING AND TOMORROW IS THE FUNERAL. LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME, SHE WAS ACTUALLY STAYING WITH US. SHE STAYED HERE FOR 3 WEEKS, AND THEN LEFT. SHE WOULD OF BEEN 19 THIS MONTH. IM NOT SURE IF THE SON OF A ***** IS IN JAIL OR NOT, BUT THEY KNOW WHO HE IS. I KNOW MY SON WAS THERE TO EMBRACE HER AND WELCOME HER INTO THE GLORIOUS KINGDOM OF GOD...THANK YOU JESUS!
THANK YOU MOMS FOR YOUR SUPPORT...MICHELLE VILLEGAS

Re: Please pray for Olivia's family

Wow Michelle,

That is just heartbreaking. There is such a lack of reverence for life in this world. Was Oliva Julio's girlfriend? I am sure he is showing her all of the glories of Heaven. I will pray for all.

Love,
Lorre

I am so sorry to hear that another set of parents have to join this club. As Lorre said, people do not seem to value life anymore and the loss of natural affection seems all but gone. God bless Olivia and her family.

Hi michelle I just ran across this...I see you at Ocotillo and other places in A.V. they had a hard time with people willing to "rat" on him.. well they did after months of hard work by a christian homocide detective that happens to live here in the av but is in the homocide unit in L.A., long story short they got him in march, charge 187...he is a coward and the woman who lied to the police she got arrested also!!! it is time that we stop these gang bangers that only know how to settle something with a gun! we all need to pray that god will stop these people and show them the way. not have them find god once they have noting to do all day but sit in the cell! god be with you all who lost loved ones due to someone's stupidity and disrespect for human life!

Michelle I so sorry to hear about this how sad I wish it was something we could to stop all this murder If the stop just letting the murder's out of jail maybe that would help some .I will keep her family in my prayers and to my sister Vickie you said it all and all I can say is Amen .. God bless you my sister's love Terry

HELLO VICKY...
DO I KNOW YOU??? HAVE WE MET??? WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IN YOUR POST??? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OLIVIA'S MURDERER??? I TALKED TO HER AUNT A WHILE AGO, BUT I THOUGHT SHE HAD SAID THAT NO-ONE HAD BEEN ARRESTED YET??? I HOPE YOU REPLY BACK... UNTIL THEN, GOD BLESS YOU .... MICHELLE

Hi Michelle, yes I am talking about olivia's murderer,JeanPierre Salinas, they just arrested him in march and the woman who called letty telling her that olivia had come to her house already shot, Veronica Oropezsa, they also arrested her in april..as accessory after the fact. well, my daughter angela helps out in Mrs.Hetland's pm class and I saw you that one night in the ER when you had chest pains, we talked about the boy that got shot in front of your house on holloween. you would know me by sight but I think that is all. I am good friends with olivia's tia's and her family, we have lived on the same street as them for 13 years and my youngest daughter and olivia were good friends, I think my youngest knew your son julio also. well I will introduce myself when school starts again ok, until then my prayers are with you..
p.s. the last time we talked about olivia you had said they did not have any suspects in your son's case. I see that they caught them huh?

HELLO VICKY!! YES! I DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! I REMEMBER YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER, THAT NIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL, I REMEMBER SEEING YOU IN THE E.R. I HAD A MILD STROKE, I WAS ADMITTED INTO THE HOSPITAL FOR T.I.A. I GUESS ITS LACK OF OXYGEN TO THE BRAIN WHICH CAUSED THE STROKE! TOO MUCH STRESS!! ANYWAYS, I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT THE S.O.B. GOT CAUGHT, IM GONNA HAVE TO CALL LETTY. AS FOR MY SON'S MURDERERS, WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE, BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CHARGED YET? ILL WRITE MORE LATER..... MICHELLE

yes that's me, I see you everyday at 2:20 when I pick up the kids at school but most of the time you are rushed and that parking lot is a mess..lol. I came here while doing a search of Olivia's name, you know they never did any story on her in the paper in Hawthorne, it was like "oh another person shot, that ain't news here in gangland" that saddened me, I called our half-a**ed newspaper out here and they didn't want to print anything about it either.

To all you MOM'S here I found you all by accident I was looking up a dear girl I know that was shot and killed last year and found this site, I must say your stories and struggles are heartbreaking to say the least. I was guardian to my nephew, my sister died of breast cancer and his father was a LAPD shot in the line of duty. My nephew Nick was killed at the age of 15 by a woman who was tending to her infant in a car seat instead of watching the road, she plowed into nick and his friend, they were on bikes! nick had massive head injuries, and many broken bones! he was in a coma for 1 day then died of a heart attack, his brain stem was damaged and would not function. I have had all the same emotions as the mom's here, I did not carry him in my body but he was a part of me since the day he was born, My husband and I have 4 girls and he always wanted a boy so from a young age he and Nick were PALS when he came to live with us my husband considered him "his only son"...the sheriff said "accident" I say murder, I WAS AT THE SCENE SECONDS LATER....the woman got out of her car, took her baby from the back seat and told the officers "I didn't see them, they came out so fast"( she was not upset or anything) she said she was going 20 mph all the witnesses say she was doing 50 mph..she was doing 20, yet when she hit nick, she hit him so hard he broke her windshield and cracked the metal between the windshield and driver door..in half..ok! I wanted to beat this woman down with all my might, I stood in the street a flippen mess, standing over two mangled teens drenched in blood, screaming at the top of my lungs for help. NOTHING HAPPENED TO HER, SHE DID NOT EVEN GET A TICKET..SHE MOVED OUT OF STATE TO AVOID ANYTHING FURTHER HAPPENING IN THE CASE BECAUSE I KEPT PUSHING FOR CHARGES. I was inconsolable for years, I had guilt for letting him be a teen and ride his bike, I had guilt for letting my sister down and not doing everything I could to protect him, I had hate, anger, depression, I wanted to be alone at the same time I wanted people around me but could not stand to hear anyone talking, laughing, having fun! I also pushed my husband away because I felt he did not have as much feelings as I did or he could not show the emotion that I did..that he could not understand me and what I was going through. he took it as long as he could (3 years), me not giving a s*** about anything and a so called friend pushed her way in and seduced him. so now on top of all the pain of losing nick I now had to go through the pain of losing my husband to a s**t. it took a toll it's toll me and I now look like a 60 year old when in fact I am not even 48 yet! I was such a mess I avoided most of my friends. one friend though would not let me hide out any longer and prayed for me daily, the road was a long and hard one, but the more I talked about nick and remembered all of the funny stuff he did and talked about the good times, the more I started to heal, I would talk to anyone that wanted to listen about him. you ladies are doing the right thing talking about it, it really does ease the pain. My husband and I got back together and we visit the graves and remember the goofy things nick did...we know that he is in heaven with his mom and dad, happy! one day we will see him again, complete and whole and not in pain. I still cry for him at times and that's ok...he knows I love him....Nick was taken aug 19,1988. Lancaster ca.

sorry for taking up so much space I just wanted you all to know I will pray for everyone here, as I know your sorrow. for the ladies that are about to attend court, I will pray that the lord has his hand on your shoulder to help you through the day. I am verrrrryy angry about the state of our judicial system, but does anyone know how we can change how a person is punished? my daughter was stabbed 5 times by a 14 year old girl and that girl had a rap sheet 5 pages long, she ended up doing 3 months in juvie because she was 3 days shy of her Th b-day, that girl thinks she is a downa** gang banger and has been arrested several times as an adult, the last arrest was for accessory to murder. if she had stayed in YA from 14 to 18 maybe someone's child would not have been murdered, who knows..I feel that the courts do little to nothing to punish murderers. don't commit burglary you'll get 15 years..but a murderer, they get 7 years with good time served.. this is a crock. if anyone knows how we can push for harder laws and more time, let me know, I will be right in line to sign. I always felt that our children are dying in the war to protect our freedom, yet the gang bangers take that freedom from us when they chose to kill someone we love and lock us in a living hell for the rest of our lives! they love to kill, so, why don't we send them to war and save our BRAVE kids, so we have a better future to look froward to? you know hard core Rappers condone violence and our kids want to be just like them all G'd up and flossin' new cars and stuff. I have outlawed gangsta rap in my home. I WILL NOT SUPPORT A RAPPER WHO TELLS OUR YOUTH IT IS OK TO KILL, STEAL, RAPE OR OTHERWISE HARM ANYONE. some parents do not give a s**t what their kids are doing as long as they are not bothering them. ladies, I am so so sorry for rambling on and on I just read some of the posts and want to cry for all of you and try to help some of you to know you are not crazy, the grief process is long and strange new emotions appear out of nowhere, THAT IS NORMAL, NOT CRAZY! ok I will stop now I have so much more on my mind but do not want to sound like a Idiot. I hope you all understand what I was saying...sometimes when I type the words come out fast and the train of thought goes from one thing to another and back...anyway prayers and blessings in Jesus might name to all of you..luv ~vickie~

sorry for some reason it cut off the part that said 15TH, in the last post..

Michelle, her killer's court date is 7/11/07 in compton. I hope it is for trial and not just a plea arrianment.
you can look up inmates(LA),bail and the next court date, what prison they are at and so forth, at this site. (sorry if you already know of it)

http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

olivia's murderer name is j salinas, and the other defendant is V. Oropezsa.

all you need to know is the persons name to access the files.

another site that updates murders in los angeles is

http://lacountymurders.com/caseinfo.cfm

vicki, can i go on the site and check whats going on with the guys who killed my son ernest they go to court this morning at the criminal courts building downtown los angeles and there names are christopher mathis and akil robbins will the site tell me any thing i went to there last court date which was june 25th and it was miserable sitting there looking at these worthless cowards they are currently in the los angeles county jail i can only access info on lasd.org and put in there names and get just a court date thats it. vicki can you tell if the site you referred to the other mom would be helpful please let me know thanks, cheryl

WOW VICKIE, I DID NOT KNOW ALL OF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU
IM SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS. I'VE BEEN COMEING TO THIS WEBSITE FOR 1 YEAR NOW... ACTUALLY IT WILL BE A YR. ON THE 24TH OF JULY... EVERYONE HERE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, EVEN THOUGH NICK WAS NOT YOUR BIOLOGICAL SON, YOU LOVED HIM JUST AS MUCH... I HOPE YOU STAY AROUND, AND LET YOUR HURT OUT BECAUSE SOMETIMES OTHER PEOPLE DONT OR CANT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL. MY HUSBAND DOESNT TALK ABOUT MY SON TO MUCH, BUT I DO! HE USUALLY JUST LISTENS... SOMETIMES THAT FRUSTRATES ME, BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL DEAL WITH GRIEF DIFFERENTLY...ESPECIALLY MEN!! ONLY NOW THAT WE ARE IN COUNSELING WITH OUR OLDEST DAUGHTER, HAS MY HUSBAND BEEN LETTING THINGS OUT!! I LEARNED A LOT OF NEW THINGS ABOUT HIM YESTERDAY, AND I WISH HE WOULD OF LET THEM OUT 4 YRS AGO, BUT HE DIDNT. NOW WE ARE LIVING OUT THE NIGHTMARE ALL OVER AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME, WE HAVE EACHOTHERS SUPPORT, AND HOPEFULLY ALL OF THIS COUNSELING INTERVENTION WITH OUR DAUGHTER WILL BRING OUR FAMILY CLOSER TOGETHER... MAKE SURE YOU STOP ME NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME! DONT YOU LIVE BY OCOTILLO?? MICHELLE

Hi cheryl, I am so sorry that any of you moms have to go through all the court dates just to be disappointed at yet another delay. I see that akil has been in trouble with the law before they have a probation hold on him in addition to the murder. what I did see was that the next court date is in aug. if you do not want to sit through a hearing you can go to the site and get the case number and have the court print out what went on at that appearance, it costs like 20 cents a page but sometimes it is worth it. the other site just has the names of murder victims and the suspects.you can look by name or date or see a whole range of dates.I do wish California would be like other states and put the hearing outcome on line to view but that is ca for you.

Michelle, thank you for your kind words.I pray everything will be ok with your daughter. I will stop and talk to you when school starts again, yes I live up the hill from ocotillo. yes, a lot had happened and it took years to repair, I no longer have depression or sadness on a daily basis only at the anniversary of death and b-day and some holidays but the holiday depression is for all the family members I have lost. I am happy that god allowed Nick with us for as long as he did, his mom and dad are taking care of him again. I know what you mean about finding out things from your husband, that was just like what happened to me, he held a lot of things back after the death and all at once just let go a fury from hell about things that bothered him that I was doing the whole 3 years after nicks death, before he would just stay quiet and not really say much, but he has been a quiet guy since we met so I did not know what was going on inside of his mind the whole time and like I said, I didn't care about much then either I just wanted to sleep..he said I neglected him and some other hurtful things and I said "why are you waiting till 3 years later to tell me something that maybe could have been fixed that day?" men have been taught from a young age not to show emotion or else they are wussies...so they make believe nothing bothers them. then one day we find out stuff we never knew bothered them...talk about a roller coaster ride!I was shocked...but yeah, I will stick around, if I can help someone else through a rough time with words of comfort it would mean a lot. and every murdered child out there needs a person willing to fight for them, as long as we encourage the other moms to keep up the fight, this site has made a impact on everyone, from victim to criminal. it is nice to meet all of you on here.
p.s.
I looked over my post from earlier and wanted to clarify that my daughter was stabbed 5 times but she beat the girl into the ground and the girl was not able to stab her in any vital places, the girl tried to slit her throat and my daughter fought like a wildcat so the girl was only able to stab her in the arms and legs and butt. she got a total of 23 stitches, that was in 2002.

vickie thanks so much for the info, but christopher mathis is the one who just got out of prison he beat a justifiable homicide case they both are parolees and i would have no problem paying 20 cents a page i did not want to be there today because it is such a small courtroom and i might not be able to control myself i felt sick looking at their faces this is disgusting to me. vickie the site where you type in their name is the same site that i can get the info from using their case numbers you see god works in mysterious ways they did not even get 10 blocks from where they shot ernest and they were caught the dr came out of the operating room after about 3 to 4 hours and at the same time the police had put up a perimeter i said to myself that ernest was not going to go on until he knew they had been caught for doing awful thing to him and thats what happened as soon as they were apprehended he pass on the table at california hosp his girlfriend told me weeks after that ernest came to her and said he was pondering with god shall i stay here on earth and be a vegetable from all those gunshots the doctor told me 11 times are shall i go to someplace that it is beautiful and my baby picked heaven i allways say that she was so true because that is what ernest would have chosen and my 22yr old son called from work and said mom you wont believe this but i fell asleep at work and ernest came to me and said man it is so beautiful up here and tell mom i am okay and dont worry my son said as soon as he started to question ernest in his dream about what happened he woke up the saying is never question what god has chosen for us because there is a reason for things that happened but i am still trying to figure out why and that is so hard i know there motivation behind them doing what they did to ernest and if the system would have worked these guys would not be out and my baby would still be here. it is so hard i cant take this. please pray for me moms and i will do the same, cheryl

Hi Vickie sorry for your lost .I an taking care of a child the is not my on baby but I take care of her and give her lots of love .So you shouldn't feel like you can't come her and talk about your feeling you took care of him just like he was your child so please feel free to come and take to us about your feeling.My only son was murdered on 01/03/07 his name was Cedric,he was only 20 years old and I came to this site a short time later.they have some real sweet moms on this site...My prayers are with you ,your family,God bless you and I'm sending you a big huge!! Love 1 of your new sister moms Terry{Cedric's}mom

Cheryl, I did go back and see that Christopher Mathis 29, is also on a probation hold also sorry I didn't look better before. if he had gotten out on justified homicide, was he acquitted or was it summary probation?(meaning if he got into trouble he would serve out the original sentence) or was he in trouble again after he took your baby? you live in LA right, was the hospital king drew or county USC? both nasty hospitals! for a trauma center king drew has a massive mortality rate..how do you rate the care he was given? shot 11 times is shocking! are they from a gang(Chris and akil)? did you ever find out WHY they chose him? I live in antelope valley and we have seen a lot of Crips and Bloods move out here in the past years and a grip of Latin gangs from the valley also, and they all have to show how tough their gang is..it is sad that these young punks are killing others in the name of a gang. they walk up on you and say where you from? if you say I ain't from no where, you get shot anyway..killing to glorify a gang, that makes me sick! I went to school with Blood's, Crips, Piru's and White Doves that were bussed in from LA and no one ever got killed over what gang they belonged to back then! there were Latin gangs but they were cool with each other and we partied in different barrios and never, never saw a gun.. not today, these kids don't care about anyones life, they have not been taught morals, values or respect for human life, to kill someone is like a badge of honor to them! they go to court act cocky, smile and stare you down as if you took something from them instead of them taking something from you..WHERE ARE THESE KIDS PARENTS??? I know that we have lost a lot of parental control due to the child abuse laws and what is defined as abuse by our law makers was not defined as abuse by my mama she brought me up right and whooped my A** if I sassed her back or talked back or was rude to an adult, I think I am a better person for a butt whoopin now and then as a child. it showed me the right path to adulthood, I do not agree with beatings, black eyes or torture but a whoppin to put fear of how your butt is going to hurt the next time you did something you were not suppose to..I am in total favor of that. sorry, I told all of you I had lots to say...lol..back to the matter at hand.
yes Cheryl, if you look at the bottom of the web site it has his case number and that is the one you ask the court clerk's office to run. like Christopher's is CASE# BA31023301 and Akim's case # is BA31023302. hope it helps. love and prayers to you.

Terry, thank you so much, I have read the post's you leave for all these mom's with wounded souls, you are a jewel, you show so much compassion and love to all moms here and ask for so little in return, may god continue to bless you and use you to uphold the others with your kindness and comfort even when you feel that you can barley uphold yourself, you sound like a wonderful mother, never forget that!! we all share a common bond between us, miles apart but close at heart, and I have seen some of the biggest hearts here, it is so awesome!.....the lord watch over you and your's ~Vickie~

vickie, the hospital was california hospital on hope street and i would never want to go back there again when ernest passed they told me i could not see him because his body was evidence and yes christopher mathis was on probation for the justified homicide because a probation officer called me and she and i spoke and alot of things that i found out on the streets she knew it to be true about christopher and akil i know the whole thing this is a small world after this happened to ernest i had a bar door put up for my daughter and the guy who put up her door raised christopher and i got info from and my daughters uncle knew them they are from the same neighborhood they did it because these gang members where i live went over to a motorcycle club and shot 4 people and out of the 4 people shot was akil and christophers best friend quake so they did this as a retalliation for there friend but mind you ernest was not a gang member and if all these kids are in the same neighborhood since they were 3yrs old some turn into gang members and some stay away from the gang but they still know each other and that was it ernest had gotten off the bus and it was a group of gang members that were upstairs at a tattoo shop and ernest waved to them and went into the store he was talking on his chirp phone to his girlfriend and when he came out of the store they rode up in front of him and they asked him was he banging and he said no nit is not like that and we all know what happened i believe they shot ernest because they could not shoot across busy western avenue at the real gang members upstairs watching and this was there way of showing that they were tough but i still say to this day my baby was shot in the churches doorway and church was in attendance and ernest attended church every sunday he worked at jesus is the answer church in carson calif as a videographer for thye youth ministry and he was truly one of gods children thats why the devil were caught the homicide police at southwest police station was shocked at what i had found out because they had not ever discussed with me what had happened because they had caught those idiots and he said everything would come out in trial. i was determined to find out because i wanted it to be clarified that my child was nobody's gang member and they were seasoned gang members vicki look at christopher mathis birthdate he was out killing a day after his birthday,my childs birthday was 3 days later this is so sick to me and look how old he is and akil ernest was just a baby he did not have a chance they took away everything and he has a son who is 2yrs old eric i want to thank you for the help about the case love and peace to you, all the moms here are in my prayers i am so glad for this site it is truly the first time i have felt like opening up about the circumstances behind what happened to ernest i have no one to talk to here at home because people want you to move on i cant he was my flesh,my joy and i truly feel like my heart is just supporting my body because everything else left with ernest.love you moms cheryl if any moms want to talk i am putting my number on here i would love to hear you wonderful moms voices 323-292-0205

one more thing the probation officer was a afro-american lady and she told me that the court ordered her to do a report on christopher and akil and i asked her was that necessary and she said mrs martindale if someone breaks into your home and you are in there and we all know that something could happen if you surprise a burglar well the burglar if caught wont even be considered for probation but you can kill an innocent young man and you are eligible for probation now if any of you moms think the system is a mess how about this **** and bull here that seems so backwards and she said that is how the system is set up i dont get it at all. do you moms get it? cheryl[mom to ernest crayton]

Hi Cheryl,
I did notice the ages of the monsters...kinda old to be out in the streets banging huh..should have had a J O B and taking care of a family at that age! I feel the system is corrupt as it gives all kinds of rights to the killer slime balls we call humans. now, I know full well Jesus told us to turn the other cheek and pray for our enemies and to forgive, but it is so hard sometimes to do that..forgive me. I know that people who kill (either by accident or by choice) go to jail, get a attorney, 3 meals a day, have access to phones, a rec room, free internet access, medical and dental attention, heat and cooler, schooling and most of the things that people who work for minimum wage do not have, and WE pay for it! our government shuns the homeless or near homeless but affords every luxury to the worse criminals around (to a homeless person jail would be luxury),for many many years I have been less than thrilled with our government, they let people like your son's and the other mothers here killers use all of our tax dollars fighting for their lives by all the extended court dates and endless appeals, using public defenders, judges, police, Investigators...for free to them!!!! I think it stinks. maybe one day all mothers of murdered children around the united states will get mad and raise a collective voice and change the system.

have you gotten any help from the vovc *victims of violent crimes* they can help with therapy for your family and is your son's child receiving social security benefits? you need to take advantage of all the programs that the state of California has for victims...

yeah Cheryl, I know how it is everyone wants you to pull yourself together and get over it, but it is something you never "get over" no matter how long ago or how recent it happened, you just go on, sometimes in a daze...I will tell you once you start to talk about your feelings and open up you will start to heal. you have a load of anger and hurt that you need to address, a grief therapist or a grief group would do wonders for your family because (they also have hurt that they don't know how to deal with) if you get around a group of people face to face that understand your hurt and anger you will see that you are not alone. I won't lie to you, the grief process is LONG and HARD but if you have people supporting you and people willing to listen, you will start to heal and it is not bad to heal it does not mean that you have forgotten about your son or the evil way he was taken, it means that you are dealing with it. no mother will ever forget the love her and her child shared..soon you will be remembering him and all the good times and even talk to him as if he were there. the healing will come and you will be happy once again and you should feel no shame or guilt for being happy at that time, because that is what he would want for you and his child and bro's and sis.
I use to feel guilty for doing something fun or having a good time or even laughing! with help from the therapist I worked for I got past that stage and now remember nick and all the things he did with a smile instead of tears.

I will pray for you and if you want I will call you and we can pray and come into agreement that the people that took your son will be held to the minimum extent of the law and they will not be able to hide their deeds from god.. or if you wish we can do it via e-mail that is ok with me also.
talk to you later *big hug*, vickie.

I knew Olivia. She was my student at a high school in Rosemead. She was a brilliant artist. She was indeed very quiet. I will never forget her. She was special and so many people loved her. She will be missed. Does anyone know where she is buried?

Sincerely,
Tonya Curran

Tonya, she was your student, was that when she was in the girls home? she had gone to school here in AV until her aunt and uncle thought she was getting out of hand and sent her to placement, olivia did not belong there she was a good kid! one scuffel at school and to protect her she is sent to a place that has hard core criminal girls, I just don't understand!
anyway, she is resting in JOSHUA MEMORIAL PARK, in Lancaster, CA.

Michelle.

Last week the POS that killed Olivia pled out and got 12 years...2 years for the MURDER AND 10 for using a gun! and then he has a hold on him after the 12 years, seems he has been an Illegal since he was a child! that is the biggest let down, 2 years only. he said it was a accident he didn't mean to shoot her only to scare her! this guy needs to get raped in jail and accidently beat up...anyway that is the outcome of Olivia's Story. hey, how are things with you and the family? huggs Vickie

Hi Vickie, We are doing o.k., but I cant believe this about Olivia's MURDERER. Only 2 yrs. for the murder! Someone told me that she was pregnant when this happened, I don't know if that is true or not, but if it was then he would of got charged for two murders right? This is what scares me.... One of the guys who was involved in my sons murder, got arrested for a car jacking with a knife, he got 7yrs. and his buddy got 10 yrs., he was also involved in my sons murder. These guys are getting away with murder literally, and are getting crazy time for other things. Im not saying that this crime wasnt bad, he had his car taken at knife point, but Olivia lost her LIFE!! Her murderer got 10 yrs. for haveing a gun, and only 2 yrs. for useing it to MURDER Olivia!! God help us cause I dont know what to do anymore.....
Michelle Villegas