WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New mom, how do i cope?

My son was murdered on November 23, 2016. I dont know what to say other than, i cant erase the images that are constantly on a loop in my brain of my sons last monents of his life and am i really a part of this group now, this really happened!?!?. Will this ever end, will peace ever come to my heart again? Id like to maybe attend some local meetings but can't find anything on this site? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: New mom, how do i cope?

I am a Mom. My daughter Monica was Murdered in front of her two children.I know your pain, I feel your pain. This journey you have been forced to be on is the hardest thing you will ever do. From one mother to another take this one minute one hour or one day at a time. Grief is a lonely road one that can only be traveled by one. I have not been back to this site for a very long time something drew me back. Find someone who you feel connected to here and hang on tight to them as the MOMS are now the only ones who really know the road you travel. Look on this board and connect to another mom you feel drawn to. Please know you will have others praying for God to comfort you and for your son to stay close to you as now he will be with you always as your Angel. When you are ready you will feel his presence and it will comfort you.

Love and Prayers

Cindy Eller

Thank you so much for reaching out to me, and i am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I appreciate the advice and words of encouragement on this incredibly lonely journey. I will look and try to connect with those willing and available, realizing each of us are at different points and paths in this nightmare.

It isn't one day at a time..it is one minute, one hour, one day in our world. I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. When I first found this page I was saddened by all the beautiful young lives that had been "stolen" from this world. I was hesitant about putting my beautiful daughter Lisa on here. "She doesn't belong here" I kept telling myself. This is one group I never dreamed of being a part of and a group on one wants to join. But I can tell you the women I have met in this group saved my life. They showed me courage and strength and gave me hope that I could survive.They are the most compassionate group of women I have ever met. Many of us from this group are now on facebook, including our dear founder Debbie, in a group called Shut Up!I am still grieving! which anyone is welcome to join. Again I am so very sorry for your loss and know you are not alone. P.S. We don't have any local meetings...it is all online. There is POMC and also The Compassionate Friends (which covers loss of a child by any manner of death) that offer local support groups. If you want let me know where you are located and maybe I could help you find one.