WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Missing my son.

It has almost been 3 years since my son died but my heart still skips if I see someone who looks even a little like him. The aftershocks continue to rip through our family.

I try to keep my focus on the present but it becomes harder during holidays and so close to the anniversary of his death, Jan 1

My thoughts are with all parents struggling with the loss and the expectations of life

With peace,
Hero

Subject: Regarding the Campaign to provide Financial Assistance to the bereaved Family Members of unarmed black brothers and sisters killed in police shootings

Hi,

This is to bring into your kind knowledge that we have initiated the Campaign to provide Financial Assistance to the bereaved Family Members of unarmed black brothers and sisters killed in police shootings. We are hopeful that our campaign will work to slightly ease the pain and sufferings and devastation caused by the untimely death of the loved ones. It is undeniable fact that nothing can replace the death of the loved ones however, demonstration of love, care and possible assistance do help lessen the pain.

We have have prepared 2 Steps of this campaign through the website popularvotes.org

1. The participant will be requested write few words of love, care and support for the bereaved Family Members of those unarmed black brothers and sisters who were shot by the law enforcement.

We will compile the message and send to the bereaved family members.

2. The participant will be requested to buy " LOVE FOR FAMILY" , special edition hoodie. The price is US$ 15/- per hoodie.

All the proceeds will be provided to the bereaved Family Members.

The details can be found from the website popularvotes.org

We request for your assistance in spreading the words about this campaign so that maximum can participate in this campaign.

We apologize if this creates any disturbance to you. And seek your assistance and guidelines to make this campaign successful. Also request you to kindly spread the words about it so that others can join this campaign ensuring maximum support to the bereaved family members.

Support us is supporting those bereaved family members !!!!

Thanking You,

Adv. Shinto Thomas
Love for Family Campaign 2017

I lost my Daughter Monica in 2003 she was Murdered in front of her two children. I am so very sorry for your loss there are no magic words to heal a mothers heart. Please know that there are other Mothers out there that will pray for the pain to ease and that your angel son stays close and comforts you.

Love and Prayers

Cindy