WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
son murderd

Hi, I found out on may1,2015 that my only son was shot and killed. I have no family and don't know where to start. first I am pretending this isn't happening and that he just isn't calling me. the pain is too deep. I don't have the money for counseling and am hoping that someone can help me. I just don't know if I can make it anymore. all of my family are deceased. I am overwhelmed and cant sleep or do anything worth while. if anyone can help me please, im on facebook,lisa marie stone or lisa.stone16@aol.com thank you.

Re: son murderd

I am very sorry about the murder of your son. This site is where so many moms come/came to talk about the loss of their child(ren) and at one time I checked it daily. It does come and go when members reply to comments and offer support and advice on how they were able to cope with their loss. This site is very dear to me and brought me together with so many wonderful moms, including the founder Deb Wiley, that literally saved my life. Some members just read the post and are too distraught to reply...I have learned to never take it personal...it is the life of a mother of a murdered child. I can tell you social media that has taken this country by storm (and wasn't big when my daughter Lisa was murdered) is now where many are going. Some of the original moms are in our group ShutUp!I'mstillgrieving! on facebook as well as many other "private" groups where we can talk, vent, advise or even just listen to the "hell" others are now living because of the murder of their child. Once again I am sorry for the loss of your son and the lack of comments...it certainly doesn't indicate that there aren't caring moms here because it is quite the opposite...the compassion is like no other when it comes to the bond we all share now. Feel free to join our facebook group....due to the "nature" of the internet it seems to be a little more active...no disrespect...

My oldest son was murdered on August 23,2015. I'm totally devastated and searching for support and understanding. I cry constantly because I'm absolutely heartbroken. I don't think I'll ever be able to cope with this hurt but the reality is, I don't have a choice. I have 3 others depending on me to pull it together when our whole world has fallen apart. I'm one of the many unfortunate members of an unfortunate club that I NEVER wanted to be apart of. God bless you

Believe it or not I can relate to you so much. Andy wasn't my only child he was my 3rd born son. I lost him June 7th 2014 he was 22 at the time. Biryhday was July but he didnt make it to celebrate that wonderful day with his brothers and i becauae he was gunned down by a coward who once was a friend of my sons. It's been over a year and the pain still hits me hard at times. I can't accept the fact he will never walk through the door again saying "Moma give me some money or moma give me a soda"the little things is what I miss the most. I have so much anger hurt emptiness sense of worthlessness than I've ever had in my life it's to hard to explain in words. If you want to contact me by email please feel free to do so. rethagroves6969@gmail.com. I need someone to talk with also..my family doesn't relate nor seem to care Im still going through so much hurt. So please feel free to email me anytime. I look forward to hearing from you.

God bless and I'll definitely be in touch. Youngxella@yahoo.com

Hi my name is Robin my son Michael was murdered on 08/01/2015 I am feeling the same ass you may be if we talk to each other we can get through this to gather most of my support have not had a child that has been murdered so they would not understand me

ok, i'm hoping someone can help me...my son had a stroke at age 56, it left him paralized on the left side, a friend who had no family came to help take care of him, he took good care of him, his wife did nothing to help him, she would get him up, after he begged her for an hr. put him in a chair and go back to bed for the day, would not take him to see a dr. or get him any help...this friend came and went, then he started having health problems of his own and couldn't do much, so my son was either in a chair by himself, or in bed...he eventually got his speech back and could feed himself, if it were cut into bites, and he could use the computer and his phone...he sent me messages every day on the computer and we kept in contact even though we lived 1500 miles apart...on nov. 23,2016, his friend went into his bedroom and shot him right through the heart and killed him. He is gone, and i am having trouble believing that because i wasn't around when he was killed..he is just gone, to me, not dead...someone please help me...and on top of that my dear brother was found dead two months later...