WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It\'s been a very long time.

Hi everyone,

It\'s been a very long time since I\'ve been here. Just passed 10 1/2 years since Mark was taken away from me. We did a reward poster handout and balloon release on his 10 yr Angelversary of the block he was murdered on.

I love and miss my son with all my heart. I miss coming here also and talking to all of you. I\'ll be back soon.

Take Care,
Randi

Re: It\\\\\\'s been a very long time.

Hi Randi
It has been a long time, I don't come here often anymore but glad I did today to see a message from you. I think of you often.
Love and Hugs to you
Big Jim's Mom <3

Re: It\\\'s been a very long time.

It is so good to hear from you Randi we think of you often and miss chatting and planning our cross country trip to meet you. I can't believe it has been 10 years. It is so surreal that so much time has passed. It must be so hard knowing that Mark's killer is still out there and people know who it is and they won't come forward. We also have a facebook group called Shut Up! I am still grieving that has some of the moms in it where we "talk". It is private and only members see what is posted. Everyone seems to use facebook and not too many come here. Shirley told me she saw your message or I don't know when I might have seen it. Anyway just thought I would let you know where to "find" us...would love to chat with you again....lots of love your way. Laura