WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Life After Murder

Dear Lorraine,

I'm am so sorry for the loss of your only child. People say the pain will go away but it doesn't. The years after your child's murder just finalizes the truth of never being able to kiss, hug, laugh, talk, and to share simple and amazing moments together. I am sorry that on top of the of devastating pain & loss by your baby's murder you also had to go through a trial. Your child is falsely accused of living a lifestyle that somehow attributed to his murder. It is unbelievable that the victim is painted as a criminal by lowlife lying lawyers who only care about winning. They help put these violent scumbags back on the streets to take other innocent lives. Our judicial system protects the criminals rights, forget about the victims and their families. I hope that one thing you know is that you are not alone other people care about you.

Re: Life After Murder

Jo Anne Kenny
I am so so sorry for your loss as I say it is only another mother who can ever begin to know how we feel losing are children. I am so sorry for my late reply but I will look at your story as I would like to know all about your daughter and her life so young taken brutally. Why is this world so evil? That is two lovely young girls I have now heard of since being on this website and it is so heart breaking as I know you both mothers feel the same as I do right now and time is no healer for us. Thank You for your lovely kind message I hope to hear from you again.
Kind Regards and lots of Hugs Lorraine K. xx