WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My son Tommy was Murdered but small town cops ruled it suicide! Part One

I am at a loss for words, I am so very sorry for your loss. It hurts my heart that your son and you found Tommy like that. Sounds like the police made lots of mistakes from the very start I can't believe he moved the gun then to knock the shelf down nothing like making a real mess out of the crime scene. Your words were the same as mine,,, my son made it to the hospital but when the Dr. came and told me they had done every thing they could but Jimmy didn't make it my exact words were No, No not my Jimmy. From the action of the officer sounds like he decided right then that it was suicide.
Sending Hugs
Shirley Jim's mom

Just wanted to let you all know I had written part 2 but somehow lost it before it posted. My mother just had a heart attack so been busy. When my head can find the peace to write again I will try to do part 2 again.

I just read your nightmare. I pray you and Alex are being comforted day by day. Even though I have had a similar experience in that my son was murdered and it was ruled a suicide, your story is heart wrenching. God has given me a lot of comfort in many ways, but I miss my son every day, as I know you do. Tonight we watched fireworks with family, and I missed him. I know you know what I mean.
Did you have any success changing the ruling from suicide to homicide and getting an investigation? I read that your mom had a heart attack, so you are going through a lot again. I will look forward to hearing from you.