WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my 16 year old son was stabbed 23 times the killers walked

Cheryl,
That is horrible and even makes me angry. I don't understand our justice system sometimes. My son was shot several times, then stabbed. His trial is scheduled for this summer. Your experience is my fear - I don't know how I would handle it if the POSs (there were two) were found not guilty. The mere fact that you have endured this grave injustice speaks to your strength and ability to do what is right. Hang in there. Know that you are not alone.
Dawne

Cheryl,
I haven't been here for awhile but I understand your anger...my son Chris was shot 8 times by his narcissist/psychopath father dec 11 2008. He claimed self-defense but the coroner said Chris was lying down. 10 mos after he did this the courts gave him the deal of a lifetime. 2 years with time served, the murderer spent his remaining 14 months in the prison hospital because he ran his van into a wall when they found Chris. He had thrown him over a 40' sea cliff. He lost his leg from that wreck. I get small comfort from that as he has not shown an ounce of remorse about taking Chris from us but I know he's missing that leg. He's been out 2 years already living in the house they shared and he murdered him in...now that's a one sick monster.
He also got 10 yrs probation, so I guess my daughter, my 2 grandchildren 4 1/2 and 10 months are somewhat safe for another 6 years..
I'm so sorry the killers of your son walked, I can imagine how hard it is to hold that...all of this is so hard to absorb for us MOMS but our system of justice is lacking one very important thing, JUSTICE. Oh yes, it also lacks empathy for the victims and their survivors.

I see Dawn was asking on another post if ther is anything we can do to put some attention on how so many of us saw our children's killer's walk or get a slap for such horrific acts....I don't know...yet.
Again I am sorry you have this pain and have lost your son. I was wondering his name?
sending love to you
Lois

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Son. Justice has not been done but, there is a God and he will take care of them in due time. If I could Hug you I would because yes, the pain is great. My Son Brian was also murdered.. We still do not know why.. But as a Mother I feel lots of anger. I have come to accept the fact he is gone and in a better place. We are left to make some sense of it all. I learned not to live in fear and face things head on. A hard lesson in Life. I have healed by keeping his memory. Each day gets a little better. Deal.feel.Heal We are only human !! Go back home remember as a Mother his spirit is always with you. Love Always.

Cheryl

So very sorry for your loss, that would be so hard to deal with. I just don't understand our so called justice system these murderers have more rights than the victim or the victim's family it just isn't right.
Hugs Jim's Mom
Shirley

I am so sorry for your loss of your son. But I for one understand as my son was stabbed in total 49 times though press say 18 major wounds although one 36 year older massively built bully got 20 years in prison there was three stabbing my son while held down and to me I feel let down by are justice system as you do as it was proven in court two knives was used on Jamie but a JURY freed the main killer?? I have not got over this and never will I think about my lovely son 24/7 being attacked while being held down and the suffering and fear he felt as all my son done was try to stop a girl stab a young man as to me that is right thing to do help if you can but he paid the most sickening price and it has been 4 years and the hurt pains me more each day, he was my only child and I brought him up well and his funeral says what a lovely well loved respected young lad he was and will be remembered for this. But life goes on for them but how can it for us mum,s?? One day I hope we all get justice for the killing scum that walk away from murdering our lovely children.
Take Care Lorraine. x