WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Brandy's Angel Day

Sherry I am so sorry that you have been going through so much and I hope your husband stays mellow but as they told you he can have mood swings. I'm glad you got a date for the trial. At least progress is being made. Be prepared though for the court date to change. As most of us here know that happens a lot.But at least they are talking about it now so that is good. Are nights and weekends still the best time for me to call You? My new Grandaughter is due May 6th. I am planning to go out to CA. the latter part of April and I will stay out there for 2 to 3 weeks.
I interviewed for a part time job last week. It wouldn't start til April but I am also going to talk to a brother and sister on Sat. because they need help with their Dad who has early signs of Dementia or Alzheimers. I am leaning towards that job if they will agree to pay me more than what they are offering. At least I have some possibilites. I am going crazy being home day after day and also I am broke!!Please feel free to call me any time. Do you still have my phone number?

Sherry
I am so sorry you are going through this just know you are not alone. Angel Days are so very hard I just got through my sons 5th angel day. We start the count down One month, one week, one day then the hours, minutes,,,,the pain never goes away but it does soften.
Sending Hugs
Jim's Mom

I haven't been to this site for quite sometime!
When my son Justin died in 2004, this site was my comfort zone.
I am not surprised there are so many new moms because we live in an evil world! My heart breaks for all the old moms and the new moms.
Someone ask me one time when they had lost their child, When does it get better? My reply was: it doesn't it just gets different.
The pain is still there 8 years later sometimes bearable and other days unbearable. But never never leaves.
My son just didn't die on Sept 14 2004 but parts of me died too.
My prayers are with you all.
Connie Marchant

Sherry I am so sorry I missed Brandy's angel day. I have not been on this site for a long time. These days are so hard and the Holidays aren't easy either. Can u send me your email and phone number again? I lost my address book. I love you.

Darien, it is alright. It has been stressful at my house. The day after Christmas, my daughter and son-in-law, Dawn and Jeremiah, ended up with the flu. On New Years Eve, Dale, sat in the living room floor screaming and crying saying she wanted to be with her mama and daddy, she misses them so much. My husband, Charles, had another stroke Jan. 9th or 10th, the dr. is not sure. He refuses to go to the hospital for me but when Dawn found out how he was acting on Jan. 11th, she put her foot down and he went. He knows not to argue with her because she is so much like him. Anyway when we got to the hospital his b/p was 192/97 so they did a CAT scan, blood work and EKG. He had been back in the room for about 15 minutes and registration came in for me to sign some papers for him to be admitted. They kept him all weekend and then on Monday they did a MRI. That is when they told us he had had another stroke. The dr. said he has mild dementia from multiple strokes. He is mellowed out lately, nothing like he was when you would call. Hopefully he won't go back to the way he use to act but they say mood swings goes with the way he is now. We had a Candlelight Vigil in Memory of Brandy on Dec. 21st. Dale was nice enough to invite her stepdaddy to the vigil. Believe it or not but he did show up for it bringing Dale some Christmas gifts and a coconut cake. I wasn't sure he would come but he did. I took Dale for her appointment with the phychartrist (not sure of the spelling) today and she told her dr. that she felt like the court system was going to let the young man that killed her mama out of jail with time served. While we were talking with the dr. the D.A.'s office was trying to call me. They were calling to let me know that Calender Call is to be Feb. 28th and the trial would be Mar. 18th. The D.A. wants to meet with the family to discuss any nice evidence and to answer any questions we might have before Feb. 28th. They have never done this before so hopefully this means the trial will have this time. This is the first I have really had time to sit down do anything with the computer. My email is sherrybturner@hotmail.com ...... My phone number is 478-391-0889. I hope your family is doing good. When is the new grandbaby due? Sending lots of love and prayers to you.

Connie, glad to see you back here. I had stopped coming on here because nobody seemed to be posting or responding to posts anymore but I am going to try it again, I miss MOMS. Love ya.

Darien, it seems that the weekends are better now because trying to get everyone settled in for the night is so time consuming. I am aware that Charles' attitude may go from mellow back to the tempers. I was told told he would have mood swings so I am just waiting for it to happen. He is on zoloft twice a day so hopefully it will help. I am prepared for the trial to be put off once again but from what the advocate at the D.A.'s has said, it will happen this time, only time will tell. I know you are excited about the new granddaughter. I think it will do you good to go and spend time with your family when she arrives. I will pray that you get the job that you want paying the type of money you need. Don't get discouraged, something will happen. The couple that own the cab company Brandy worked for are having a baby girl, also. She is due around June 19th. They have decided to name her Charleigh Catherine but call her Charleigh Cate. Partially after my husband and a cartoon their oldest daughter watches. Their daughter actually picked out the first name for them, she says she loves her Pawpaw Charles as she calls him. I still have your phone number just been so crazy that I haven't thought about calling anybody much. I did talk to the lady whose number I got from you. I will tell you what she had to say when we talk.

OK I will call you on the weekend. Love ya.

Darien,
I don't go to this site very much anymore because
it is so heartbreaking.
There are always so many new moms that have just started their
long journey of grief.
Never, Never to be the same person.
I went on Keara's site such a beautiful women.
It made my heartbreak for you.
Thoughts and prayers and lovr always,
Connie Marchant

I know it can be heartbreaking to go on this site but i figured that Moms were here for me when I first came on the site and I feel it's important for me to try to be here for the new Moms. Also I met other MOMS who have become some of my closest friends.Thank you for going on Keara's website. I miss her every day and it's so hard to see her children growing up without her. I don't see them much because they are teenagers and they are always busy, How have you been doing these days?

I have been doing pretty good.
My daughter and her 4 children have moved in with us
because her husband tried to take her life.
I was devastated and got so sick to my stomach
just like when they told me about finding a body that body being my son Justin's.
I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK HIS NAME WITHOUT WANTING TO TEAR HIS HAIR OUT!
I hope all is well with you.
God Bless You & Watch Over You,
Connie Marchant