WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barb Pisano--Nicky's Mom lost another son

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MY SISTER MOMS TO PLEASE KEEP BARBARA PISANO AND HER FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS, PRAYERS AND HEARTS. THEY LOST THEIR PRECIOUS SON NICKY IN 2008 AND NOW THEY ARE FACED WITH YET ANOTHER LOSS OF THEIR OLDEST SON PAUL. WE THINK HOW HARD IT IS/BEEN TO DEAL WITHOUT ONE PRECIOUS ANGEL IN OUR LIVES I CANNOT IMAGINE THE PAIN AND HEARTACHE WHEN YET ANOTHER ANGEL IS TAKEN FROM THIS WORLD TOO SOON. I KNOW HOW HEAVY MY HEART IS FOR THIS FAMILY AND WHAT THEY MUST GO THROUGH JUST AS DANIEL ROBINSON'S FAMILY JUST WENT THROUGH WITH THEIR LOSS OF QWINTON. IF YOU COULD JUST A MOMENT TO LEAVE THEM A MESSAGE OR SAY A PRAYER IT WOULD MOST DEFINITELY BE APPRECIATED. LAURA--LISA'S MOM

Re: Barb Pisano--Nicky's Mom lost another son

Barb and family have been on my mind all day, my heart aches for them. Always and forever keeping my sister Mom Barb in my heart and in my thoughts.
Love you Barb
Hugs
Shirley

Re: Barb Pisano--Nicky's Mom lost another son

Barb, I don't know if you come to this website anymore but if you do, I just want you to know that my heart just aches for you. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to lose another child. I love you and have thought about you every day. It's hard to believe that two of our Moms have lost another child and that we have lost our friend Kim. I am incredibly sad.