WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Davey

It's been a long time since I've posted. So much pain has come, gone, and comes again like a roller-coaster. I made it through Thanksgiving and now I have the first pre-trial hearing on Friday the 30th. As all of you who've been through the legal process, you know it brings it all back just as fresh as the day it happened. Today, I have cried thoughout the day at work. I hate being so out of control, but there is no way to control it. I just pray I can make it through the coming days; Jonathan, my other son's birthday on 12/13, Christmas and then 12/26 the day Davey was murdered in front of his brother/best friend. They say the trial will then be Feb or March. It's a miracle we all don't lose our minds with such grief. My love to all of you! Sheri

Re: Davey

Sheri so true sitting through trial does bring it all back so hard to sit and hear all the lies and have to just sit quietly. Davey will be right there beside you I know My Jim was with me telling me "It will be OK mom". I hope justice is served for you although there really is no true justice because our angels are still gone.
Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley