WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kim--Kaylin's Mom

I love you Bette and thank you for remembering me and thinking of me ..I'm really trying to stay strong here but sometimes it's so hard ...I don't know why but yesterday was a really hard day for me ..I will miss Kim also and my heart goes out to her family ..she was so special to all of us ..I want you all to know even with what I'm going through I'm still here for all of you <3 <3

Re: Kim--Kaylin's Mom

OMG I am so very sorry to hear this. I went on Find A Grave and saw someone posted on Kaylin's page that her mother is with her now, and it broke my heart. How sad! I came here wondering if someone knew about it, and, Laura did. (You are always here for everyone Laura) Thanks for posting this.

I used to talk to Kim on the phone, and even though she was new in her grief, she always talked with a laugh. At that time, I never laughed. She always put a smile on my face while we talked. She was a very kind woman. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

For all the new MOMS here, I'm so sorry you had to find your way here, and become part of this club. Please be kind to yourself.

Diane - Gerrick's mom