WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: loosing touch

Bobbie Darien is so right I do care too, it doesn't matter how long our children have been gone we never get over their death.
Sending Hugs
Jim's Mom

I totally agree, but I also have to deal with the way the trial went. The defense made it seem like it was randy's own fault. Like he was the bad guy attacking some poor homeless guy to rob him. They called him & Ellen homeless cause they closed down their apartment the day before to move back to Chicago they had money and alot of expensive electronic equipment & flat screen TVs packed in their cars. Let me tell you, that's how they play the courts just like rape victims, they make it turn around so the victim is the bad guy. They weren't allowed to tell how this POS had done this before, attacking nurses at the VA hospital with the same knife! It's all in how they paint it, the perception of the jury is all that counts, even the judge was shocked. I wish someone had warned me about how the system worked. The anger at the system is the hardest thing to get past.

I think this happens a lot the defence attorney did his best to make my son look like some sort of monster even called him a son of a ****** But in the end his client got 40 to life + 8 years,,,, guess the people on the jury didn't think my son was such a bad guy after all. But I did want to jump up and gouge that sob's eyes out.
Jimmy's Mom

Some of us will be going into the chat room on Sat. night.@ 7pm eastern time. I hope some of you will join us: old and new Moms alike.

To Shirley and all of the MOMS who have responded to her. I must say that, in reading your posts, for the first time I have felt some relief, some acknowledgment, some understanding. My son was murdered earlier this year. In reading everyone's posts, I realize how common my feelings,confusion, frustration, anger, and sense of mistrust are. I originally posted on MOMS months ago, and am one of the guilty ones who did not return until tonight. I guess I was just trying too hard to move forward (as recommended by well-intentioned friends)and I was not very trusting. My son's murder was still under investigation. The killers' friends had tried "friending" me on facebook, and I just didn't trust any form of social media - didn't want to do/say anything that would jeopardize the investigation.

My son is also being "blamed" for his murder. I can't get over it. He never had an aggressive bone in his body. I am so frustrated by what the suspects are saying about him and how they have twisted the facts. And we can't say a **** word in defense because the investigators won't share information with us or have sworn us to secrecy on the bits of information they have shared. The suspects were indicted, but are released on bond while my son lies in the cold dark ground - alone.

My head is a muddled mess and I feel like I'm just going through life, but not "living" like I had been prior to his death. things have changed. I have changed.

The holidays are approaching (tomorrow is Thanksgiving) and I am at a loss. I thought I could manage better. But my sleepless nights and depressed state are telling me otherwise. I am surrounded by loving, caring people, yet feel so alone in my grief. Do any of you know of anything that can make this better? A ritual, prayer, etc?