WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stories wanted

Im willing to share my stories with who ever will listen. I truly think talking out helps. Ive spoke at schools talking to the kids telling them my story. Hoping it will save the children. They are our future. The lost of both of my children has really taken its toll on me. Im now starting this over again with my daughter. Her 1st bday gne was Sept 19,2012. And my son's 2yr anniversary was Sept 4,2012 an My bday was Sept 7,2012. Im a two time looser. An wud give my life to have them bak. Im sorry for ur lost. An may God Bless all these Mothers that have lost. Im a first timer on speacking out.

My son was murdered 10 days ago. He was working & was jumped & shot for $10. I am keeping a journal everyday, sent to my best friend living out of state. But I keep a copy too. There's not much there yet, but unfortunately it will get longer. I would share it with you at some point but it's not exactly a "story" more of a journey.

I would be honored to hear any stories you would like to share. Thank you for responding. I do apologize for taking so long to get back to you. I have been in the process of relocating and just now got settled in.

Please contact me at awomans_voice@yahoo.com
for more information about my project.

Thank you,

Cynthia

I am so very sorry about your son. Writing is very therapeutic. I tried it for a while but it became too painful but I plan to start up again. It's been 2 months now, Sept. 20th, since my 19 year old son was also jumped, beaten and then stabbed outside of his HS. I couldn't even tell you why.