WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My daughter was murdered she was a perfect daughter my best friend

Theresa, I am so sorry to hear about the murder of your daughter. My daughter was murdered by her boyfriend 6 years and 5 months ago. I understand how you are feeling. I think we have all felt that we couldn't go on but somehow we do. It definitely helps to have people who do understand to talk to. The only thing we can do is try to survive minute by minute. This is by far the hardest thing a mother could possibly go through and the pain is unbearable at times. Keara was a mother of two children so I felt like I needed to be around for them. I didn't hide my pain though and I would cry in front of them. My therapist said that I was showing them a healthy example of grieving.If you want to talk by phone email me your number and I will call you or I could send you mine.Sending you hugs.

Thank you so much for your kind words ,I really feel so lifeless and I didn't know a heart can survive this pain . I miss my daughter so much not sure how to lve without her . They say her husband did this ,why didn't I see it why didn't I know he had this in him. All I seen was a perfect marriage they were best friends .they even worked together as high school teachers . Beautiful home what could she have found out that made him go off like this ? He threw her down the stairs and stabbed her 15 x why for the love of God why .

Before Keara was murdered by her boyfriend I had worked in the field of domestic violence for twenty years, I knew that Keara's boyfriend was abusive but even Knowing that I wasn't able to stop it from happening. Most of the time when there is domestic violence going on the woman and the man hide it from other people even close friends and family. Usually he will threaten to kill her and her family members if she tells, so in saying that I wanted to let you know that there may have been abuse going on for awhile without your knowing it and that is not your fault. I felt a lot of guilt because I was unable to convince Keara to get out of the relationship and even though I know I did everything I could I still feel guilty.Did your daughter have children? As far as the answer to why he did this you may never know but do know that it is never the victim's fault.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. And I know the pain you are going thru. My daughter was just murdered on June 18 2012 and she was stabbed to death multiple times by a man she only dated a few times. She was a 5th grade teacher. Most days I don't know what to do or how to survive this but if it wasn't for talking with other moms who know what I am feeling I know I would just go mad. It is the hardest pain in the world to be in. If you ever want to talk my # is 610-478-3002. Somedays all we can do is just breath and thats an accomplishment. My thoughts are with you and your family.

There are no words why ,how could this be ,I asked every day what could I have done .she was with me hours before they seem normal . My son in law hasn't be charged yet . Has your daughters murderer been charged ? No words I am so sorry . We just have to go on why I don't know that either . Peace be with you and your family