WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My daughter

Robin I am so sorry for your loss, you will get through this, it won't be easy but you will the pain softens with time. My son was murdered 4 years & 7 months ago. At first I didn't think I could survive the pain and wondered how my heart could continue on (I still wonder at times how I keep going) but we do all in our own time and way. This site and the other moms helped me through a lot of ruff times.
Sending Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Robin I am so sorry. I too lost my daughter June 18 2012. and I want you to know I do understand what you are feeling. Please call or I can call you my e-mail is preyes1008@comcast.net and my # is 610-478-3002. I truly share your grief with you. Blessings Patty

Hi robin ,
I too lost my baby girl age 29 , the police are telling us they think it's her husband . I wish my daughter had a baby . That is wonderful knowing that child is a part of her . I am so sorry we are on here . God only knows why ?... My daughter story is on the web simeonette Mapes staten island ny . She was murdered July 5th 2012 . Like you I loved my baby girl and don't know how I can continue . I hope we all can help one another . I pray for justice in my babies case thank God you have him in jail . God bless you and hold on honey we are all here together .
Theresa

Find a support group in your area. One I suggest is Umbrella Ministries that are available in all areas.