WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My daughter

Robin, You have come to the right place. My daughter Keara was murdered 6 yrs and 3 months ago. She was murdered by her boyfriend. She was the mother of two children who now live with her ex husband who is their father. Everyone that comes on this site goes through the same feelings you are experiencing. If you want to talk by phone send me your number by email which is darienrussell@embarqmail.com and I will definitely call you. Sending you hugs.

Robin I am so sorry for your loss, you will get through this, it won't be easy but you will the pain softens with time. My son was murdered 4 years & 7 months ago. At first I didn't think I could survive the pain and wondered how my heart could continue on (I still wonder at times how I keep going) but we do all in our own time and way. This site and the other moms helped me through a lot of ruff times.
Sending Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Robin I am so sorry. I too lost my daughter June 18 2012. and I want you to know I do understand what you are feeling. Please call or I can call you my e-mail is preyes1008@comcast.net and my # is 610-478-3002. I truly share your grief with you. Blessings Patty

Hi robin ,
I too lost my baby girl age 29 , the police are telling us they think it's her husband . I wish my daughter had a baby . That is wonderful knowing that child is a part of her . I am so sorry we are on here . God only knows why ?... My daughter story is on the web simeonette Mapes staten island ny . She was murdered July 5th 2012 . Like you I loved my baby girl and don't know how I can continue . I hope we all can help one another . I pray for justice in my babies case thank God you have him in jail . God bless you and hold on honey we are all here together .
Theresa

Find a support group in your area. One I suggest is Umbrella Ministries that are available in all areas.