WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To all the new MOMS

Patty, I will call you this evening. Going back to work is so hard. Our lives are hard after the murder of our children. Laura it was so good to see you on here. I miss you so much. Any chance of chatting sometime soon? Love ya.

Hi Darien/Patty,
We can try what is good for you? Sat @ 8:00? Let me know if that is too late and we can set something else up. Patty...We know the feeling...nothing matters....and if we sleep the pain stops at least for the moment. I remember for months and months when I laid down at night the pain was so horrible that I didn't care if I ever woke up again as when I would wake up the first thing that would pop into my head was: Lisa was murdered. I was by no means suicidal I have my family and our other 2 girls I have to be there for but you just want the pain to go away and this nightmare to end. Please know we are thinking of you and always here for you. Laura

Hey Ladies,
Yes 7:00 will be better yet...Can't wait to chat with you ladies...I miss ya's ♥ Laura

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is just such a nightmare sleep is the only time I feel at peace....unfortunately I wake up and it is my first thought that some monster could have done this and then I don't know where to go from there except closing my eyes and praying it is all just a nightmare.