WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tenative Trial Date Set

Darien, I am so glad we got to talk too. It really helped talking to you. Just being able to talk to someone who really understands the pain that I feel was better than talking to someone that is just guessing at it. I looked at the website, Keara was so beautiful and looked to be so full of life. From looking at the pictures and talking with you I would say Keara was like Brandy and looked for the good in a person instead of the bad. Feel free to call me if you need to talk. Love you too. Hopefully one day we will be able to meet each other in person.

It used to be that a lot of us would communicate on the message board, in the chat room, and by phone. I t doesn't seem t6o be that way much anymore which is a shame because it really does help to talk to people who understand.

It really is a shame. Sometimes I am not able to get on the computer and it is hard on me when I can't communicate with someone who understands. Just like earlier when my older brother called, he is such a know it all and acts like I don't know anything when it was my daughter that was murdered. I tried to tell him unless he has walked a day in my shoes he didn't know as much as he thought he knew. He had the nerve to tell me that if that had been one of his kids that had been murdered that the person that done it wouldn't be alive now. He acts like I can just go up to the jail and kill the boy that killed Brandy. It sure didn't help me to hear what he had to say. Made me feel like he thought we weren't doing anything. I stay in constant contact with the D.A.'s office. Thank you for being here when I need someone to talk too.

I'm sorry you had to deal with that.People sure have a lot to say about something they know nothing about. If he does it again maybe you could tell him you are getting upset and need to get off the phone. Some people think they know it all and they don't. Feel free to call me or email any time you want.