WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sentencing...

Michele, I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and will be hoping for the outcome that you want. David will be there with you on that day. I know how stressful it can be but I also know you will get through it. I don't know how we manage to survive all of this, but somehow we do. Sending you love and hugs.

Michelle
Thinking of you and your family today hoping the sentencing is the maximum amount. Which will still not be enough!
Hugs Jim's mom
Shirley

thank you everyone for keeping us in your thoughts! However, the sentencing was postponed. Apparently Aaron, the roommate that shot David, has "a medical issue that prohibits him from being in the courthouse" so they have rescheduled for May 21 - but I have not received absolute confirmation on that yet. Of course with HIPPA laws they wont tell me what is going on, but I had heard through the rumor mill that he has MRSA - had refused treatment due to the cost of the medication and that it had gotten so bad they forced him to get the medication. Have no idea if this is in fact true now - or maybe someone got ahold of him and broke both arms and legs and beat the crap out of him - i dont think I could be that lucky.... Gee - I have never felt hate like this ever in my life.... So, the saga continues. Here I was hoping that today was bring some kind of peace and closure - not now....

I am not surprised our sentencing was postponed 3 times our trial ended in June and sentencing didn't happen until Oct. It's a defence attorney thing anything to keep the POS out of prison just a little while longer. Hang in there it will happen.
Hugs Jim's mom

The sentencing for Keara's murderer was also postponed three times. It was supposed to be in Oct. and happened in January. Unfortunately postpnements seem to be common thing. Just know that and hang in there. As Shirley said, it will happen. Love ya.

Michelle, I am so sorry that the sentencing got postponed. It really isn't fair to you for that to have happened. It seems that whenever we think we might get some closure something happens to keep us from it. I thought of you on Mother's Day. I know it was rough on you as well as the other mothers here. Sending my love and prayers to you.

Sentencing has been confirmed for this Monday, May 21 at 9 am. They better not pull a last minute deal again here.... Please keep us in your thoughts... I hope the little ******* gets what he deserves - but Michigan does not have the dealth penatly so that wont happen.....

Michelle, you will be in my thoughts and prayers on Monday. Hopefully they will give the scumbag the maximum sentence since Michigan doesn't have the death penalty. Sending my love to you. <3 Sherry

I hope so! 15 years is the max for his crime - not nearly long enough!!!!

Michelle,
Just letting you know you are in our thoughts and hope that your sentencing isn't postponed tomorrow and hoping for the best possible outcome this lousy system can give you.
Laura

Laura and everyone that has been so supportive of me - thank you so much! I am trying to write what I am going to say tomorrow right now and as you can tell - procrastinating.... So hard to do... Dont even know if it makes a difference.... It dawned on me yesterday that the sentencing will be on the official 5 month anniversary of his murder.... thank you for the thoughts!