WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To all the new MOMS

Some of us have been on this site for awhile and we used to use the chat room quite a bit. We agreed on a time at night that we would be there. It was so nice to be able to talk in real time and when you were down, you could almost always find someone in the chat room to talk to. If you are interested let me know and I can post a time and maybe some of us can chat.

Re: To all the new MOMS

My beautiful daughter Danielle was murdered June 18 2012. Danielle was 26 years old and has a 4 year old son, Tyler. She only knew her murderer 2-3 weeks and he stabbed her to death multiple times. I feel like I am going insane and I cannot get the images of her last moments of life out of my mind I am so lost without her I don't know what to do. Patty

Patty, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. You are now part of a group that nobody wants to be a member of. My daughter Keara was beaten, strangled and stabbed to death 6 years ago and I can't get the images out of my mind either.She was the mother of two children. People here understand what you are going through and even though we can't change it we do understand. Are you seeing a therapist? It seems like the best way to deal with this is a minute at a time. As a parent this is the absolute nightmare and I hate that you have to go through this. Is Tyler staying with you? Do you have a good support system? If you would like to talk by phone send me your phone number and I will call you. Just click on the email at the bottom of this post and you can send it to me. If you don't want to talk by phone we can continue to talk here. I am sending lots of love to you.

HI Darien...I agree how nice it would be it has been a long 4+ years since I met my sister moms and I do miss chatting with you all. Patty I am so sorry about your daughter Danielle...Our daughter Lisa was also stabbed to death (by a mental patient). The images are horrific that our mind projects and the pain our loved ones suffered. I am not sure how close you are to Philly but we have a couple moms that live in the area. Once again I sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. Laura....Lisa's Mom

My phone number is 610-478-3002 I live in Reading Pa My daughter lived in Bensalem Pa and my grandson Tyler lives with his father in New Jersey. I had to go back to work today and it was horrible I take care of an elderly woman she is 98 so most of my day I feel so alone. So I am home in the evening. All I want to do is sleep. I do have a therapist. I am just so angry. Yhanks for listening. Patty

Patty, I will call you this evening. Going back to work is so hard. Our lives are hard after the murder of our children. Laura it was so good to see you on here. I miss you so much. Any chance of chatting sometime soon? Love ya.

Hi Darien/Patty,
We can try what is good for you? Sat @ 8:00? Let me know if that is too late and we can set something else up. Patty...We know the feeling...nothing matters....and if we sleep the pain stops at least for the moment. I remember for months and months when I laid down at night the pain was so horrible that I didn't care if I ever woke up again as when I would wake up the first thing that would pop into my head was: Lisa was murdered. I was by no means suicidal I have my family and our other 2 girls I have to be there for but you just want the pain to go away and this nightmare to end. Please know we are thinking of you and always here for you. Laura

Patty, I think all of us can relate to what you are going through. My 33 yr. daughter, Brandy, was shot and killed by a 17 yr. old young man that intended to rob her on Dec.21, 2011. There are still days that I don't want to get up and I am raising her 11 yr. old daughter. If it wasn't for her and me trying to help her I would stay put lots of days. My best advice to you is to get counseling and to take each day one moment at a time. I know what you mean when you say you are lost without Danielle. My daughter used to call me at 1:30 or 2:00 a.m. just to talk and I still haven't gotten use to her not calling. You might want to start a journal and write down your feelings especially when those moments are really bad. My counselor told me I could write letters to my daughter if it would help, so you might want to consider doing that also. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope that the person that killed her was caught and put behind bars. Sending much love to you.

Laura, 8pm on sat. is fine with me but when I called Patty at 8:00 the other night she said 7:00 would be better for her so would 7:00 work for you? All Moms are invited. I will be there at seven.

Hi ladies
I see you are getting a chat night going I will be there 7:00 your time.
Love yas
Shirley

Hey Ladies,
Yes 7:00 will be better yet...Can't wait to chat with you ladies...I miss ya's ♥ Laura

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is just such a nightmare sleep is the only time I feel at peace....unfortunately I wake up and it is my first thought that some monster could have done this and then I don't know where to go from there except closing my eyes and praying it is all just a nightmare.

Patty,
I am new to this experience as well. My son was murdered two days after your daughter. He was 28. I can definitely relate to your first post - those **** images of the last moments - I thought I was the only one who had those horrible thoughts. Although sleep was my only relief, it evaded me for the longest time. I still have problems sleeping, but not nearly as bad as it was initially. This is such a painful process - there is no aspect of my life that hasn't been impacted by this - my health, my work, my emotions, my thoughts, my family, my home, my friends/social life, my spiritual beliefs, etc. The days are finally getting easier - I hope the same goes for you. Dawn