WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: James angelversary

Hi gretchen,I know this is a sad and hurtful month not only the 24th but Easter was very hard.I don't even have the words to say how im feeling right now.Can't even talk to anyone with out feel in like im chocking.just not right the evil ones have life and our precious children are dead,dont understand gods purpose were being the ones punished not them.well I will be thinking of you and dariens mom. I miss my daughter so much. love all u moms Shirley

Gretchen. I couldn't hardly believe it when I read your post. I had the same thoughts about my daughter and grandchildren after the first anniversary had passed. I couldn't say 'One month ago was her baby shower' or 'Two months ago we opened Xmas presents,....and she was murdered twenty-six years ago. That is why it is so helpful and good that us MOM's stay connected. I know how hard this month is for you. I am so sorry for your son's death. You are in my prayers. Lovingly, Sherry J. Swafford

I am scared of that same thing. No more "he was doing this... so many months ago..." My heart goes out to all of you and Gretchen, you will be in my thoughts tomorrow as all of you are everyday...

Gretchen I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you on this day. The worst day of your life. I hope that you are able to get through this day with the support of people who love you. I am sending you hugs and love.

thank you all for your support, its nice to have somewhere to talk to other moms that understand what I'm going through, love to all xo