WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My son

My son David Eric Rowser, II was killed on December 26th, 2011. He was 26 years old. My other son, Jonathan Scott Rowser watched him get shot and held Davey as he died. They were simply finishing up their night at work in a family restaurant. It was just past closing when two men entered the restaurant and each held two guns on Jonathan's head demanding money from the register. Jonathan informed them it was locked down for the night, so they grabbed a tip jar with less than $24 in it and turned to run out. As they turned, unknowing that anything was happening, my son Davey walked out of a bathroom he had been cleaning. One of them saw him, turned and shot him 3 times hitting vital organs. We found out it wasn't even about the money; it was a thrill kill. Thankfully, both were caught just over 26 hours later. They have been charged with capital murder, so now we await trials that will be 1 - 2 years down the road. Davey and Jonathan were brothers and best friends. They lived together, worked together, and had the same friends. Jonathan is beyond devestated. He is a mere shell. It is as if both my sons are gone. 6I try to find hope in small things and finding other moms who understand through this website is a blessng for me. Thank you for listening. Sheri

Re: My son

Sheri, I understand how whole families can be devastated by murder. My daughter Keara was murdered 6 years ago and I and her siblings lives have been changed forever. I am so sorry for the loss of your son. This is a place to find support from other Moms who understand. If you would like to talk by phone, email me your number and I will call you. With love, Darien

Thank you so much Darien! I see the support given here and am thankful for a place to be able to be real and honest. Sheri, Davey and Jonathan's mom

Sheri...I am so sorry for the death of your son David. also terribly sorry for your other son. How Horrible! My daughter Jill and unborn grandbabies (she was 8 and a half months pregnant) were murdered twenty-six years ago. It's sad that one act of evil can destroy families. My thoughts are with you and I will be praying for you.

Sheri
I am so very sorry for your loss, we do all understand what you are going through. The one thing I can tell you is that the pain will soften with time. I am so sorry your other son had to witness his brother's murder how hard that must be for him. My son Jim was also murdered in December the 16th 2007 he was shot in the chest the bullet traveled downward hitting most of his vital organs. I am glad you found this site but sorry you even had to look for it.
Hugs Jim's Mom
Shirley

Oh Sheri - I am crying as I read this. My David was shot December 21, 2011 by his roommate - in the back with a high powered pellet gun and then did not call ems for over an hour and never told them or the police that he shot him (he claimed it was an overdose...which it wasn't) They found out when the ME found the bullet wound. I share your pain... Yours is the 4th David I now know, starting with mine, that has been shot and killed. My son was 18... My pain and the pain of my family is so raw - I completely understand what you are going through. Please stay in touch and know that you are in my thoughts!

Sheri, I too am so saddened to have to say how sorry I am this has happened to you. I can not even imagine Jonathan's pain I don't know what to say...my son Chris was 27 when he was shot 8 times by his father as he slept, my daughter has a different pain then mine but it's the same pain still...
There's alot of love here for you xo

Dear Sherry,

Thank you for your note and most of all thank you for your prayers! I feel I am carried on a bed of prayers and without them I don't know what I would do.

Sincerely,
Sheri

Hi Lois,

I cannot even imagine the anger you must feel for the one who shot your son and then just left him. I just can't comprehend the actions which took our sons!
Thank you for your note and the love shared even admist such pain.

Sheri

Dear Michelle,

Another mom of a David... I would love to hear about your David and his personality. My David, which he went by Dave and/or Davey was the light and life of any situation. He lived life to the fullest and shared it with all; whether young or old. I miss him so much.

Sheri