WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Altovise Mahone's Murder

Hi Edith.I so sorry your daughter was murdered,and the pain you and your family are going thur.My daughter also was murdered by her livein boyfriend.He shot her in her head while holding her on her knees. It will be a year the 24th,it was on Easter morning. Im glad you found this site,everyone has been so kind to me,and help anyway they can if just being here for you to talk.I can talk to these moms when i can't even talk to my own family are friends.your in prayers .CHANDA'S mom Shirley

Re: Altovise Mahone's Murder

My Name is Kate..aka Six..aka (Tre and I had a nick name we called eachother which was cupcake.) Tre was one of my bestfriends I have known her over 10 years. Me and Tre were both busy but ALWAYS ALWAYS kept in touch. She was so special to me. She made sure she was at my birthdays and watched me graduate. Tre would do anything for anyone. She was such a hard worker with a good heart. She loved to help people all people but people that were too broken to be fixed could not be fixed at all but, she tried. Me and Tre had a very close connection that no one understood. We had such good times together and always had eachothers backs. I could go on and on forever about the one I called my bestfriend. We even got matching tattoos that stand for bestfriend in chinese. I love her so much and will miss her more than words. I am so sorry for you and your families loss. It is a huge loss and I hope he gets what he deserves. I can't even look at his picture. How could anyone do that to anyone? He has not heart. *I LOVE YOU TRE*