WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Really hard few days....

You are SO exactly right! That was a major point that I made to the reporter today - my son is gone, he wont come back, he wont get another chance a life. Yet this man will be out in public enjoying his life in 15 years or LeSS! It is absolutely sickening to me how this has gone. I thought, small town, small county, small tight-nit community - there would be justice, they would do their job - they would keep us informed. It is not like I am one of these people who sit back and wait for something to happen - truth be told - I am a pain in the ass - ask my husband! I have emailed and called them several times and no response from them or just that nothing has changed. The victims advocate women is a joke - she couldn't even return my email last week and say that she didn't have the answers and was forwarding it to the prosecutor for response. Instead she asks me right before court if the prosecutor responded - no she said - well he was suppose to respond to you. Nothing. Then she goes on about how her foot surgeons office took a week to call her back and how they should be fired. After this all went down my husband told her - you should look at firings within this office at the people who dont do their job. Not right - You can tell I am just so upset - it is hard enough to have to live life with the pain of not having one of your children with you and all the dreams you had for that child are gone forever - distroyed - never to be made into memories. Then to do this to me on top of it - from a person who is supposed to be working for us!? Joke with a capital J!

UGHHH - I just want to scream - I want to bury my head in the sand and make this all go away - I cant imagine how you moms have survived and not gone absolutely insane! I know it will get better someday, my head tells me that - but my heart - tells me something entirely different. Just when I thought that I could fake my way through a day to get by - this...and then there will be the sentencing - god help me....May 7, 2012 9 a.m. est - be thinking of me and my family and my son that cant speak for himself any longer.... Please.... I need all the strength I can get...

Michelle, I am so sorry for happened in court yesterday. My daughter, Dawn, said to tell you to wait about a week to let the anger and betrayal subside some and then make a point to go see the prosecuter face to face to tell him how you feel. She said that is the only way you will get any closure from it. My thoughts and prayers have been with you the past few days as our childrens angel anniversary approaches. Tomorrow marks their 3 month angel anniversary and I wonder sometimes if they have met in heaven. I have this strong urge as I write this to tell you that David loved you so very much and had a lot of respect for you even though you might not have realized it. I will be thinking of you tomorrow as well as our children.

Sherry - Thinking of you and your family on this angel day we share.... rough day... You are in my thoughts...