WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I humbly apologize

I so agree with you Laura this site and all my sister moms have helped me so much don't know what I would do without the site or the moms.
Debbie just want to tell you how very sorry I am for your loss, thinking of you and keeping you in my heart.
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Debbie,I want to thank you for putting Chanda's picture with all the other angels,I have been coming on this site every day sometimes more.I like to see all the angels,I feel like I get to know them and now my babys on there it does my heart good.I don,t know what I would do if I did'nt have this site to come to.Im so sorry for your lose I will be praying for you and your family.Again thank you for all you do. My Love to you and all the other moms,SHIRLEY

Deb,

I am new to this board as my son was taken from us the end of December this last year. When I was at my lowest I searched the internet - just praying and hoping that I would find something or someone who could understand what I was going through. I found Moms.... I have been so thankful to you for hosting and keeping up this site and to all the member Moms on here for helping me out of that black hole and back into reality. I think I am doing as well as I am today thanks to you and all the other wonderful "sisters" I have found here. The delay is reasonable - and certainly NOT unforgivable.. So don't fret another minute about it! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting the website for all of us and for putting David's picture on the board. It means so much to me I can't thank you enough! I hope that you are doing okay and that the hole you find yourself in closes up behind you as you climb out... Dark days are hard - but they seem to fade to a better sunrise. So admire the moon and stars and know that your son is watching you from up there somewhere and sending his love down to you! One day, we will all meet them again. Much love and gratitude - Michelle

Debbie...I didn't realize til I read Brenda's post that you had lost your mom...I am so very sorry to hear that. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers ♥ as well as r hearts ♥

Laura & AV Family of Lisa Maas