WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: need my babys picture on memory broad

No doubt Jim would mess with ya thats just how he rolled, loved pushing those buttons.
Thanks so much These are some of my favorite pics of him.
Love yas

The credit for getting your angels pictures on belong to Deb as I emailed her but before I could add the addtional information with siblings, fathers, etc. Deb had already put the pictures up so she must have went with the original information you sent her. Also Shirley--Jimmy's mom is the one who told me that you ladies were in need of help but she couldn't because of her computer so she sent me an s.o.s (as I am not always on here). That's what I mean no matter where Shirley is with her pain and grief she is always looking out for her "sista" moms..Thanks Shirley :) Michelle you could try emailing Deb again and ask her to add the other loved ones because you didn't know at the time they could be added. Luv ya all ♥

hello, my name is gretchen, my son is james alexander gonzalez. He was murdered on easter morning 2011. i know i submitted his picture to debbie like a month after his death, when i found this site. Give it a little time, his picture just went up around two months ago. when i emailed her, at the time she was having trouble posting pictures on the site. I'm sure you'll see your beautiful baby on here too, as soon as debbie can. i know how you felt, i was feeling like i needed his picture on the site too, and it does help in some weird way.i hope this helps you, and know you and your angel are in my thoughts and prayers.xoxo p.s. i was wondering if anyone can help me put my sons picture as my post picture?

Hi Everyone,
I will call Debbie today and let her know you would like her to add your precious children's pictures to the memorial wall . She just lost her mom recently and I am sure she is dealing with the pain and grief..
Peace and hugs to each of you..

To Shirley and the rest of MOMS, I talked to Debbie; she has added your children to the memorial wall.
Shirley here is the link to Channey's picture:
http://moms.memorial-of-love.net/momsrm2xxxx.html

To the other moms, please go to the lastest wall, number 5, you should be able to find your children's pictures there.

I know there is no way Debbie would every want a mother to think their child has been forgotten...

I hope this helps..
Peace and hugs,

Gretchen,

Your precious son, James is on the # 5 memorial wall.

http://moms.memorial-of-love.net/momsrm2xxxx.html

James Alexander Gonzalez
James' mom is Gretchen

I hope this helps..

thank you very much! xoxo