WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missin' r sister moms :(

Shirley...I too so do miss all my sister moms and cherish the memories of when we were so much closer and chatted nightly sharing our pain as well as our laughter.. ♥

Missin' R Angels

Always in r ♥'s Never Forgotten ♥

Re: Missin' r sister moms :(

Hey guy,s love pictures of crime?how u get one of them.Real needy I know,LOL.just want to get any thing I can alittle joy to heart. LOTS OF HUGS,SHIRLEY

Oh My Gosh Now the other angels appear to be messin' with me these pictures weren't this giant when I first put them on!I make my collage through Shutterfly and if you want one made I can help you. Just let me know if there are a group of angels you want on it or you can make one with different photos of your angel as well which we have made in the past as well. I will try and repost tomorrow, so you may see the entire collage, providing there is no "spiritual" intervention :)

Laura
You know they are all laughing and having a ball messin with ya.
HUGS

Laura, I miss you and all the other Moms who used to get together on chat all the time. What about Saturday Night? You new Moms are invited too.

Hey Darien,
Tonight sounds good about 8 eastern How does that sound? See ya tonight and any new/"old" moms that would like to join us we would love to see you there tonight.
Laura