WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: need my babys picture on memory broad

Lois,
I am speaking for myself but I am sure for many moms that we DON'T blame your son for his own murder as we all know too well that only the murderer is responsible nor would we want to be judged or our children in this cruel world we live in. As far as feeling slighted once again from my experience but I am sure others as well we all have had that happen at different times. I think that when we find the board we are so thankful there are others to talk to that know what we are going through but then set our expectations too high not knowing where other moms are or what is going on in their lives and expect them to be at the same place we are at. If I took it personal I would have left the board long ago but I have to be patience with those who walk this journey with me but who are not necessarily on the same path I'm on just as I would want others to be patient with me. I tried to help you post Chris' picture and have tried to help others as well not for any reason but to help them share their loved one with others who will truly carry them in their hearts as I do your son Chris. I know what you mean/how you feel as I have had some not ever even mention Lisa or ask about her and you know all too well how that breaks your heart. But I don't know where their at in their grief and try to be patient and not feel as if they intentionally slighted Lisa. Lisa was stabbed to death by a "mentally unstable" neighbor and because most victims in that category know their murderer there is a stigma attached to that and we have learned to get past it as we know how too well how truly random her murder was and how it can happen to anyone anywhere for any or no reason at all. I made a video with some of our angels (when I first came to the moms board)and it is on Lisa's last memories page that address's how society tries to justify murder so they think it can't happen to them. It is song number 4 VOM Revised on her Audio/Video section. While others may try and justify it I don't know of any mother who has lost a child to murder that ever would and if they do than shame on them. As for posting/responding know that your Chris as well as all the angels here are always in my heart right next to Lisa. Sometimes it is just too hard to even go to Lisa's memories pages :( but it doesn't mean I'm not thinking of her and she's not in my heart ♥ Laura

I will try to contact Deb with your angels pictures. I just need some information or correction from those who would like to be added. Shirley: Do you want it to read as follows--Chanda Cheree Frierson Lavigne -July 25, 1975-April 29,2011 and Mom Shirley...do you want any other names mentioned such as her sons, her father/step-father or her brother/sister? Let me know and I will add that. Lois: I will resend Chris as well and besides yourself anyone else and how do you want his name to read--February 23, 1981-December 12, 2008. Michelle: Same for you who would you like added to David's picture with the following dates: January 26, 1993-December 21, 2011. Let me know and I will try and forward the info to Debbie. ♥ Laura

That would be wonderful! Yes, it looked like all you can put is the name photo and birth and death dates so yes: David Andrew Grant: January 26, 1993 - December 21, 2001.

Thank you thank you!

Laura
I know what you mean about it being hard to go to the memorial site, I lit some candles the other day I thought about Lisa when I was there she is such a beautiful girl I know the pain in your heart so well. Myself I am very thankful to you for helping us with getting the pictures on the mom's board and so very thankful to Debbie for starting this site. I know our children have been gone for a few years Lisa, Jimmy, Keara, Timmy, Nicky, Travis (boy could this list go on and on). But our pain is as real and hard to bear now as it was when our children were murdered. Finally after driving Jim's car for 4 years I had new tires put on it sent me into a depression for having to change something he had done. Sounds crazy I know but it was like throwing away something of his (which I can't do).
Our Beautiful Angel Lisa,
Like a Butterfly
imikimi - sharing creativity

Lois
I sure hope you don't include me as someone who slighted you and Chris, I didn't see a post about his birthday I try to stay on top of birthdays and angel days but I also had a computer mess up lost all my memory pages and am trying to get them back so I can catch up.
Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Shirley,
What can I say except you are the best & u get it! Yes how nice it is to see your child remembered and acknowledged. What a beautiful kimi with one of the last poems Lisa wrote. No matter how much pain you are in yourself you never forget about the others knowing how much it touches one's heart when their child is remembered. I know what you mean about the tires believe you me I do all too well--your still crazy however but for different reasons :) Here's one right back at ya...it's "old stock" but its the thought that counts :) PS...LoL...We think too much alike I too made a donation to the moms board because I would never want to come here and find that it was gone :(

Michelle...You can also put family members with David's dates if you want. Let me know ♥ Laura

Hi Laura,[Your the greatest]thank you for what doing this for me and my daughter, and the other moms and their children.I would like sons,Blake and Eli added along with mine and dates.Again thank you it means so much to me.I too love being able to lite a candle for Chanda,I try to keep one lite for her.[ LOVE TO ALL THE MOMS ]CHANDA'S MOM,SHIRLEY

Shirley K...Thank you and you are welcome I always want our Angels to be remembered and shared because I know how important it is to us moms. I am trying to get ahold of Deb I sent out a couple of sos's for her so hopefully we will hear from her and everything with her is okay. Shirley S...I'm gonna try this again I don't know what happen to the picture but it is prob something with your Jimmy messing with me as it was there earlier now it is gone!

No doubt Jim would mess with ya thats just how he rolled, loved pushing those buttons.
Thanks so much These are some of my favorite pics of him.
Love yas

Thank you thank you for helping out with getting the photos and such up. If I can have names with Davids dates can I put: Mother - Michelle Robinson; Father - Terry Grant; Step-Father - Bill Robinson; Brother - Kevin Grant; Sister - Alicia Grant; Step-brother - Billy Robinson; Step-sister - Malleri Robinson; Step-sister - Jessie Grant? Or is that too much??

Hi moms,Laura you done it your the BEST 0F MOMS.Thank you so*******much,and I want to thank Debbie it means so to me.Im very thankful to all the moms for being here for me.M.O.M.C.is a great site,great moms and precious ANGEL'S. LOVE and GOD BLESS, Shirley

I would like to say thank you for putting David's photo and information on the memory board. It is so strange seeing him there as I still believe that he is going to walk through the front door any time! I just can't believe that he is gone forever - sorry - this was just supposed to be a thank you.... The information is there is just that I am his mom - which is fine - along with his dates - and most importantly his photo. So thank you again for including him. Looking at the board there are so many beautiful young people that do not belong there - they belong home with their loving families. My love and thanks to all.

The credit for getting your angels pictures on belong to Deb as I emailed her but before I could add the addtional information with siblings, fathers, etc. Deb had already put the pictures up so she must have went with the original information you sent her. Also Shirley--Jimmy's mom is the one who told me that you ladies were in need of help but she couldn't because of her computer so she sent me an s.o.s (as I am not always on here). That's what I mean no matter where Shirley is with her pain and grief she is always looking out for her "sista" moms..Thanks Shirley :) Michelle you could try emailing Deb again and ask her to add the other loved ones because you didn't know at the time they could be added. Luv ya all ♥

hello, my name is gretchen, my son is james alexander gonzalez. He was murdered on easter morning 2011. i know i submitted his picture to debbie like a month after his death, when i found this site. Give it a little time, his picture just went up around two months ago. when i emailed her, at the time she was having trouble posting pictures on the site. I'm sure you'll see your beautiful baby on here too, as soon as debbie can. i know how you felt, i was feeling like i needed his picture on the site too, and it does help in some weird way.i hope this helps you, and know you and your angel are in my thoughts and prayers.xoxo p.s. i was wondering if anyone can help me put my sons picture as my post picture?

Hi Everyone,
I will call Debbie today and let her know you would like her to add your precious children's pictures to the memorial wall . She just lost her mom recently and I am sure she is dealing with the pain and grief..
Peace and hugs to each of you..

To Shirley and the rest of MOMS, I talked to Debbie; she has added your children to the memorial wall.
Shirley here is the link to Channey's picture:
http://moms.memorial-of-love.net/momsrm2xxxx.html

To the other moms, please go to the lastest wall, number 5, you should be able to find your children's pictures there.

I know there is no way Debbie would every want a mother to think their child has been forgotten...

I hope this helps..
Peace and hugs,

Gretchen,

Your precious son, James is on the # 5 memorial wall.

http://moms.memorial-of-love.net/momsrm2xxxx.html

James Alexander Gonzalez
James' mom is Gretchen

I hope this helps..

thank you very much! xoxo