WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy 29th Birthday Nicky

To my dearest son Nicky on his 29th Birthday
Happy Birthday my son.Sorry with all the ins and outs in ICU that I don't come on here much anymore or light candles like I used to.I won't be going back to work I am on disability now so maybe if I can stay out of the hospital and bed I can get on more.I love you my son and all your friends and mine on here.I think of you all daily.I hope that this is a great birthday for you.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Happy 29th Birthday Nicky

hi Barb happy birthday to your Nicky. my Chris would have been 31 on the 23rd..no one in my family acknowleged it was his birthday...not a word. so unfair to Chris never mind how it added to my pain. Life huh? I'm sorry to hear you have been having health issues and am sending you thoughts of wellness and comfort and love of course

Happy belated Birthday Nicky,,,, I know you and all our angels had a BIG party.
Barb I am so sorry I missed Nicky's Birthday.
I sure hope you are feeling better miss not hearing from you.
Love ya
Shirley

So sorry too that I missed Nicky's Birthday. I think of you often and have wondered how you are. I am sorry to hear that you are on disabitlity. So am I but I haven't been on here. much. It seems like people have stopped coming on here. I like to think it's because thay are doing better. I will definitely will keep an eye out for your posts. Love ya, Darien

Sending u all r ♥ and know we are thinking of you and hope all is going as well as it can. And I'm sure Nicky had some "wild" party with all r angels ♥

Happy Birthday Nicky!!!!!!

Boy do I hope that all of our sons and daughters are up there having fun and watching over us! My son was murdered by his roommate on Dec 21, 2011 and his 19th Birthday was Jan 26, 2012. Alot of the family and some of his friends all went out to his favorite restaurant to eat in his honor - I made his favorite birthday cake. We took him flowers to his grave with notes... We placed a happy birthday ad in our local small town newspaper. But that was his first birthday and the pain was so raw then... I honestly am afraid that in the years to come noone but us will celebrate - I so hope that does not happen. The pain is still so great! I saw another school shooting on the news this morning and the parents of one of the boys that was killed (he was 16) were being interviewed - the tears came right then... My heart goes out to everyone that has lost a child to violence... I hope that they are having fun and watching over us.... I just wish we had proof