WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Altovise Mahone's Murder

Edith
I am so very sorry for your loss, I will never understand why these evil people think they can do something like this and then just walk away and go on with their lives like nothing happened. Then when they get caught they cry poor me!
I am glad you found this site but so sorry you needed to find us.
Hugs Jim's Mom
Shirley

Edith, I am so sorry to hear of your daughter's murder. You are in good company as we are all basket cases. It is good to have a place to talk to other Mom's who understand. My daughter's killer, her boyfriend, also stole her car and various other thing's of hers to sell. I will say that after almost 6 years I can function somewhat better than I could in the beginning, but the pain is still very raw. I hope you will continue to communicate with us. It does help to ytalk with people who really understand.
Darien, Keara's Mom

Edith - I am so sorry - words cannot express... My son, David, was shot by his roommate in the back with a high powered pellet gun on December 21, 2011... That is the day that changed my life forever. I have just gotten back to work - 2 weeks ago - I only work 3 days a week and have a wonderfully understanding boss - so I am making it there - just can't think... I know that you have so many things to go through - I just got the pre-trial and trial dates for my sons killer - that is going to be hard, it was hard enough just getting the dates. I go through some days just pretending it didn't happen (I think...), and thinking he will pop in or call any time! Then reality hits - sometimes I can deal with it sometimes I can't..... I have been told that it will get better - I don't believe that. I have been told it will get easier - I don't believe that. I am really not sure what I believe anymore but I know that I have come to grips with the fact that I have to go on - for my daughter (who turned 13 yesterday on his 2 month anniversay) - for my son (21 yrs) - and for myself. I cannot make sure that justice is done unless I can help make it happen! I have recently turned the extra bedroom in my home into my office - because I have been wanting to do this and it was something for me to do that I didn't have to think about... I have turned that into somewhat of a "shrine" to my son... I have his varsity jacket hanging on my wall - and am adding more.... That is a good place that I or anyone else can walk in and "be" with him.... i hope that you find some relief to the grief. I don't really know how I can even say that as I don't think that "relief" has come to me... But I wish you and your family the best and that you can remember her with much love and pride....

Love David's Mom (Michelle)

I went to middle and high school with Montre. I was devastated to hear what happened to her. The last time I saw her was at Connie's baby shower. My heart goes out to you and your family. She was a beautiful, real, and sincere person. I try to focus on her beautiful life although it was short she inspired a lot of people.

Mrs. Mahone,

I hope this message reaches you in the best of health. I was a classmate of your daughter. She was a very glowing and personable young lady. I remember her smile from high school so vividly. Indeed this was a senseless crime, but trust in the Lord and he will guide you daily. Thank God that her murderer was caught quickly and justice will be served beyond a doubt. It saddens me to see my generation commit crimes like this especially against those who have worked so hard to be successful in life. Your family is in my prayers.

Hi Edith.I so sorry your daughter was murdered,and the pain you and your family are going thur.My daughter also was murdered by her livein boyfriend.He shot her in her head while holding her on her knees. It will be a year the 24th,it was on Easter morning. Im glad you found this site,everyone has been so kind to me,and help anyway they can if just being here for you to talk.I can talk to these moms when i can't even talk to my own family are friends.your in prayers .CHANDA'S mom Shirley

My Name is Kate..aka Six..aka (Tre and I had a nick name we called eachother which was cupcake.) Tre was one of my bestfriends I have known her over 10 years. Me and Tre were both busy but ALWAYS ALWAYS kept in touch. She was so special to me. She made sure she was at my birthdays and watched me graduate. Tre would do anything for anyone. She was such a hard worker with a good heart. She loved to help people all people but people that were too broken to be fixed could not be fixed at all but, she tried. Me and Tre had a very close connection that no one understood. We had such good times together and always had eachothers backs. I could go on and on forever about the one I called my bestfriend. We even got matching tattoos that stand for bestfriend in chinese. I love her so much and will miss her more than words. I am so sorry for you and your families loss. It is a huge loss and I hope he gets what he deserves. I can't even look at his picture. How could anyone do that to anyone? He has not heart. *I LOVE YOU TRE*