WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my son Chris

hi lois, i was wondering if you could explain to me how to get my james picture on my aviater, i have tried and cant figure it out,thanks.hugs

hi gretchen, this was a pic from a small newspaper. i couldn't do it from my personal pics. There are a few pages for Chris and when I typed his name on yahoo and go to images and found this with a jpg number...very important this jpg. hope this helps...I typed info in avatar url when we start a post

just saying hi ladies...cuz I want to see if Chris will too...took so long to get pic here. Hope you are all finding moments of joy to help with our life time of missing our children...I have a new grand baby...Haven 4wks old...take care ladies

figures...Love to you ladies
I saw the vid on Youtube...how nice for you guys to see your children remembered...again

Dear Lois
Due to illness I haven't been on here for awhile.While reading everyone's posts and replys I think you hit the nail on the head when you said this feeling of sadness we share has a familiar feel to us now.Nothing we'll ever get over just familiar now.Thanks for helping me find the right word to express my sadness after 4 years of dealing with it.Congrats on your new grandbaby,mine have been the reason for going on.Chris's pic looks fantastic.How is your jewelry business? Love and hugs XXXXXXOOOOOOO