WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SENTENCING TOMORROW (FRI 20TH) FOR THE MAN THAT MURDERED MY 13TEEN YR OLD SON ..

Terina, Please let us all know what happens at the sentencing today. We are thinking of you today and sending strength your way! Love and good strong thoughts! Michelle

Re: SENTENCING TOMORROW (FRI 20TH) FOR THE MAN THAT MURDERED MY 13TEEN YR OLD SON ..

Terina I am so sorry you are facing this so long after you lost your son and I hope you have finally seen justice today.
love to you

Please tell us how the sentencing went. You have alot of friends here to support you.

Love and Prayers

cindy Monica's Mom

on jan.20 the man who killed my son has gotten life and i want to thank you for all of your support i am so happy tht i found this site. to had friend behind me is a blessing i cant thank you enough for your support please keep me in your preyers as i will do the same god bless

thank you for all your support justice was serve he was givein life with out parole so finalliy my son can rest in peace i want thank you for all your support it fills good to no tht not you gt support from your family but you have friend as well so please keep me in are preyers as i will do the same thank you god bless