WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What Differance Does It Make

I am new here - David Grant's mom. I am so sorry for you and for all the moms here. The gun my son was shot with was a high-powered pellet gun. His roommate said he did not think it was loaded. Aimed it at my son and shot him in the back. Then he hid the fact. The death cert says he was shot about 4 pm and the police said that 911 was called at 5:12 and he left us at 6:06. The roommate waited 1 hour and 12 min to call 911 and never told anyone that my son was shot. Then the next day when the medical examiner found a hole in my sons back and his chest cavity filled with blood they went with a search warrant and did not find the gun in the apartment. After 10 hours of intense interrogation the roommate confessed to what he had done and they ultimately found the gun in his car. Why? He had claimed that he went out target shooting with it the next day! The day after he killed my son with the gun. The prosecutor does not believe him. But I know what relief we had when we found out that the gun was found and when we finally found out where it was found. Love to you.

Re: What Differance Does It Make

Hey Bobbie, I haven't been on here in quit some time, but I just saw you were here. Girl you are not going nuts, but that must make you feel like you are. I know an exumation would be a terrible thing to go through, but have you conscidered it in order to see if the gun is there or to just give you piece of mind?