WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: David Andrew Grant

Thank you for the thoughts. I am hoping to find someone here that can tell me something helpful. I feel guilty about everything - including the fact that I am breathing. I couldn't eat for days - lately there are some times when I eat too much now. Every cell in my body aches. Today is 14 days since I buried my baby. I just don't know how to go on. I tried to go back to work this week. I made it three hours on Tuesday and haven't been back since. I will try next week. (I only work Tues, Wed, thurs) just the fact that he used to take me to work in the morning starts that trip out with tears. How do you put your sons photo by your post. I would like to do that. I feel so terrible for all the moms I have read on here - I don't want to believe that I now "belong" to this group of people. I don't want to believe that my son was murdered. I want him back to badly.

hi michelle, im gretchen, james mom. my son too, was only 18 about to graduate high school, varsity football, varsity wrestling, a great kid, big heart. He was murdered easter morning, stabbed to death trying to help his brother when some gang bangers tried to jump him. he was stabbed to death all from behind. I am so, so sorry for your lost. What your going through is what i went through at first too. I couldn't eat, sleep, or even think without crying. I too when i went back to work, couldnt handle it cried non stop, it took me a couple of tries before i could actually make it through a whole day at work. Its been almost a year but the pain feels like it just happened yesterday, i wish i could say it gets better, or easier but it doesn't. you just eventually, get through the days because you have to, not because you want to. coming to this site and communicating with other moms helps. all the different emotions, and feelings, reactions you'll be going through someone here could relate. it helps to let you know your not completely losing it, and your definately not alone. hugs and much love sent to you, james mom gretchen p.s. im not sure how to put your sons picture with your name but if you email debbie wiley the creator of this site, she can add your sons picture to the memorial board:)

Michelle,
I am so sorry for the loss of your son and that you are here in this group. Something none of us ever thought would happen to us nor do we want to be here but on the other hand it is the best place to go now they we are here. Of course we want to hear about your son as you will find so many won't want to hear it because it is too hard for them but that won't ever happen here. I remember when we added Lisa's picture to the main page how hard that was: She doesn't belong here we said it was a sickening feeling but now this is the only place we truly feel we belong. Lisa was stabbed to death by her mentally unstable neighbor the day before her 19th birthday. No one understands and everyone wants us to "get over" it so they don't have to deal with it anymore after all its been over 3.5 years so than why does my heart feel like it was just yesterday? As far as your picture of David you need to have a picture of your son on line somewhere as you need the "properties" of the picture (by right clicking on the picture)and then the properties are copy/pasted in the Avatar URL section of the posting right above the Subject line. I hope this helps and if you need anything else don't hestitate to ask. That is why we are all here to help each other through this nightmare we now call life. Sending you lots of ♥ & hugs....Laura
PS...I used the properties from the article in your local paper..I hope that was okay I just wanted everyone to meet your son and to show you how it works as you can also post picture in the message section as well.

David Andrew Grant

That photo you put on of my son for me was incredible! Thank you so much! It is so hard to see him on here - much less seeing him in the local and national news. He would have loved that - but not for this reason! I want him back so badly my heart is ripped out of my chest. I am trying to hard to go on for my husband and my other children - it is killing me. I will try and post more about David later today. Thank you all for listening and giving you thoughts and support!