WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What Differance Does It Make

It seems that if the gun was with him it would have been found but I am no expert on this kind of thing. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Love ya, Darien

In answer to 'What Difference Does It Make?", to a grieving Mom it makes all the difference in the world. I know, that as a Mom of a murdered daughter and grandchildren, I had to know every detail about the murder. I was obsessed about it. My husband did not want to know all of the details, so everyone is different. It is about healing, and trying to make sense out of something that will never make sense...But I firmly believe that it helps in ones healing. It gave me a purpose at the time and a drive that I have never experienced before in my life. They never did find the knife used on my daughter, and it has always bothered me. They had a hundred people looking for it...although they found the gun and deputy sheriff's night stick which was at the scene of the crime. I truly believe that knowing most of the details help us in our healing. I felt that I just had to know what happened the last moments of her life; I only found this out a year ago. That was something that I wish that I didn't know. But I still believe knowing most of the details and getting more closure does make a difference. I hope that I have helped some. Lovingly, Sherry

I would also like to add to my last post. Knowing the details make a difference, because it frees our mind so we can start, or continue the healing process.

Bobbie
It does make a differance I know because the gun used to murder my son was never found, my sisters and I even searched for it all around where my Jim lived. People just don't get it because they have not walked in our shoes.
Hugs Jim's mom

I am new here - David Grant's mom. I am so sorry for you and for all the moms here. The gun my son was shot with was a high-powered pellet gun. His roommate said he did not think it was loaded. Aimed it at my son and shot him in the back. Then he hid the fact. The death cert says he was shot about 4 pm and the police said that 911 was called at 5:12 and he left us at 6:06. The roommate waited 1 hour and 12 min to call 911 and never told anyone that my son was shot. Then the next day when the medical examiner found a hole in my sons back and his chest cavity filled with blood they went with a search warrant and did not find the gun in the apartment. After 10 hours of intense interrogation the roommate confessed to what he had done and they ultimately found the gun in his car. Why? He had claimed that he went out target shooting with it the next day! The day after he killed my son with the gun. The prosecutor does not believe him. But I know what relief we had when we found out that the gun was found and when we finally found out where it was found. Love to you.

Hey Bobbie, I haven't been on here in quit some time, but I just saw you were here. Girl you are not going nuts, but that must make you feel like you are. I know an exumation would be a terrible thing to go through, but have you conscidered it in order to see if the gun is there or to just give you piece of mind?