WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In Limbo

Darien, I'm so sorry about Keara and every child... pages and pages and pages of them here... whose mothers must somehow find a way to live in the aftermath of someone killing them. The pain is horrific, and I often wonder why God thought I would be one such person to bear it... as I, too, mostly sit in front of the TV in my pajamas, and find myself sobbing because the TV portrays an abundance of tragic deaths.... There's nowhere to hide; my head and heart are always with me, filled with my daughter.

Margo,
I am sorry for the loss of your daughter as well as the loss of so many new moms I see on the Moms site. We too lost a daughter to murder...Lisa Christine Maas and time does not heal our broken hearts anymore than justice or what they call justice brings back our loved ones but it is the best we will ever get in this lifetime and more than some like yourself Margo or moms like Randi have gotten for her son Mark. Those are the things some of us have to be grateful for but we are also grateful to have each other to be able to share our stories and vent our rages to. How sad it is for any of us to be here but remember we always have each other and NO ONE WILL EVER UNDERSTAND like that of a another "MOMS". As far as keeping others from going on well screw them...its been 3.5 years and I'm just as bitter as ever towards those who CHOSE not to try and understand our pain and grief and this nightmare we now call our life!

So very true Laura, I am also so greatful that the POS got as many years as he did because I see so many moms here who are only seeing sentences of a couple of years!!