WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jimmy's Angel Day

Dear Shirley
So sorry that you have to go through this heartache over and over again.You have been the strength that we all seek many times, helping everyone through their grief with words from your heart and I want to thank you for that.You will see Jimmy again and to be honest with you I can't wait to meet him too someday,cause if he's anything like his mama I know we will like each other immensely.Have a peaceful day and know that I am thinking of you and Jimmy as I often do.P.S. Sorry as you have noticed I can't make kimi's anymore since they changed the system.You tried to show me once but I couldn't grasp it.I used to take such pleasure in making them.I don't need a picture of Jimmy though he stays in my heart.Love and God Bless Rest peacefully precious Jimmy

Shirley...I am so sad that you are going through this. Birthdays are so hard. I am so sure that you remember every detail of Jim's birth. How excited you were, how proud and precious he was and still is. I wish that I had some magic words to take the pain away for you, but I don't. The truth is, we will always grieve and miss our children. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Lovingly, Sherry....

Thinking of you Shirley knowing this time of year is hard enough without having our Angels dates going right along with all the fa la la la crap we can no longer enjoy as we once did when our hearts were whole. I know Jimmy is watching over you and giving you the strength to deal with this awful thing called life! Luv Ya...Laura & AV

I'm so sorry Shirley. I wish you never knew this kind of pain and suffering, I wish none of us did. Sorry I'm late but I think you know you were in my thoughts as Chris and Jimmy were both taken during the holidays xo